DR1 ladies only

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
http://mainegirl.typepad.com/wedding

My Dr1 lady friends, Pib, Chiri, Dolores, MQ, MommC, Jane J., linamia, Sunny, ANNA, carina, planner, I know I am missing some of you..TallDrink, Leslie....Dianne of D and D, dawnwil, andrea9k, et al--

Your input would be great!

I am looking for Oscar de la Renta gowns to display!

No boys allowed!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I think you should use my Mum's gowns ;)

I liked the Amy Michelson one best, despite the 'cleavage'.
What about DR designer Jenny Polanco?

Are we invited?

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Mainegirl,

let me look around my files of sweet sixteen gowns, I think I have a few wedding gowns stashed away. would have to be once I get home.

BTW Felicidades!!

Lina loves this stuff.;)

MaineGirl

Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Anna, did you see the prices? I hope someone here can sew :)

Chiri: if you would come to Maine for my wedding, I would most definitely invite you and yours. How cool would that be??????

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
believe it or not

MaineGirl said:
http://mainegirl.typepad.com/wedding

My Dr1 lady friends, Pib, Chiri, Dolores, MQ, MommC, Jane J., linamia, Sunny, ANNA, carina, planner, I know I am missing some of you..TallDrink, Leslie....Dianne of D and D, dawnwil, andrea9k, et al--

Your input would be great!

I am looking for Oscar de la Renta gowns to display!

No boys allowed!
Believe it or not MG,

If you look around you will see that when it comes to making a woman look and feeling comfortable when it comes to clothings nobody does it better than a man.

After all, "you are gonna wear it for a man" Aren't you?

We are better critics and that is why you see that most of the best designers are male.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
MaineGirl said:
Anna, did you see the prices? I hope someone here can sew :)

I did see the prices and thought, wow must be big bucks in maine. ;)

BTW I can sew

MaineGirl

Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Mr_DR, your advice would be most welcome. I have had good male friends who helped me coordinate before. However I did not want to throw it out there because it is a DR board and can be a bit macho ;)

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
geez mainegirl......when is the wedding????

I own a bridal shop for heavens sake and PapaTony is a designer!!!!

Plus Canadian prices can't be beat.......besides I'm sure I could arrange a DR1 discount!!!!!

If you see something you really like get the particulars (designer, style # and size) and PM me with it. I'll see if we carry the line and let you know what we can do........

BTW I love the 1880 shoes!!;)

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Forgot to add.... if you see a designer gown you like send a couple of good photos of front and back and we may be able to find a 'knock-off' at a more decent price!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Can you see this

V2134.jpg

MaineGirl

Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
You guys are awesome. Thanks for getting into the spirit of things.

Anna, that dress is gorgeous. If you look at the "gowns" category on my site you will see my top choices so far.

See if you can find a pattern like my junior bridesmaids. They are both tall and skinny little girls. I would rather sew myself than pay for three fittings.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
This on is named "Debbie".....

could be why I like it!:classic:
MommC_DEBBIE.jpg

However Maingegirl I think there are others on Maggie Sottero's website that I think you'd like more.
Remember if you click on the images, not only will you see a larger picture but also a description of the gowns.

Have fun looking!