job for new private school

lifepower

Jan 22, 2006
opening in march a little school (fashion cursus and models training) in Puerto Plata, I am looking for a woman able to help in all functions : management, organisation, commercial, secretary, teaching...
Fluent Spanish necessary
Full time job with monthly salary.

Estrella1

Jan 13, 2006
private school...I am the one....

Hi! I think I could be the one you are looking for. I'm a teacher, have diplomas as executive assistant (with experience) and several others. I am living in Puerto Plata for more than 5 years. I speak several languages including of course Spanish. I would like to find a job. Please send me a private message to know more and give me more infos. Thanks.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
lifepower said:
opening in march a little school (fashion cursus and models training)

I would hope they don't offer English cursus or at they'd at least learn to spell at a private school.

lifepower

Jan 22, 2006
ricktoronto said:
I would hope they don't offer English cursus or at they'd at least learn to spell at a private school.

dear Ricktoronto

I am sure your French is better than my poor english...

Diablo

May 4, 2005
Always the same

Rick Toronto you are so perfect, that the only thing you are doing is criticising others.......

Rodriguez.R

Mar 8, 2006
Teacher

Are you still searching for a teacher. I am a certified teacher with a MS in education and a BA in Spanish with experience in education and costumer service.