Properties wanted!!!

overseas property

Jan 22, 2006
Hello everybody. I think this page is amazing. Anyways, I am based in Europe and I am looking for some property in Dominican Republic, I am a estate agent with several clients interested in purchasing and looking for some holiday homes to sell here in Ireland. If anyone is interested please reply to this message.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
You simply have to be real careful in the DR real estate market. There are few rules here. I would suggest you don't suggest to your clients to buy anything without working with a reputable realtor and a very very good laywer.

People on the board can give you guidance of who the good realtors and the good laywers are. Also, you have to verify that the land is titled and that it has something called a deslinde - unfortunately selling of untitled land is all too common in the DR. I heard of someone yesterday that was selling vacation homes with 30% down on land that he did not even own.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
And to continue on where Chris left off...
Do yourself a favour, take a holiday/business trip, come down here, meet some of the DR1 crowd, find out who's who and what's what, and go back to your clients well informed.
It's hard enough to make a wise real estate business decision in this country, when well informed, just imagine what it would be like if you're just taking someone's word for it on the Net.

overseas property

Jan 22, 2006
ahh lads you jump to quickly into conclusions, anyways I am DOMINICAN, and I have done my DD, I have attorneys representing my agency and am simply looking for listings, Ive been in the game a long time and I wouldnt tarnish my rep by ill advising my customers, so if any realplayers have any listings contact me and to the other people, not interested in petty talk, this is a serious offer and I need serious players, ohh and by the way I have travelled to DR recently.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
overseas property said:
ahh lads you jump to quickly into conclusions, anyways I am DOMINICAN, and I have done my DD, I have attorneys representing my agency and am simply looking for listings, Ive been in the game a long time and I wouldnt tarnish my rep by ill advising my customers, so if any realplayers have any listings contact me and to the other people, not interested in petty talk, this is a serious offer and I need serious players, ohh and by the way I have travelled to DR recently.
It sounds like you really have everything under control and don't really need the help.

If I were you I would contact those lawyers and give them the assignment.

I am very sure that they will be more than willing to help you.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
overseas property said:

Why are you asking here then? Have a look at http://www.dr1.com/realestate/index.shtml and contact the realtors. Or is this an attempt at free advertising?

dogstar

Oct 24, 2004
I am a estate agent with several clients interested in purchasing and looking for some holiday homes to sell here in Ireland. If anyone is interested please reply to this message.
I have a nice house here in the DR that I would gladly swap for a house in western Ireland.

kfrancis

Jan 8, 2002
rockharddesigns.com
Larimar Coast Opportunities

If you have interest in the Southwest drop us a line. We are in the midst of some nice home developements and are always looking for folks who want a non tourist environment to live in.

kFrancisco de Cabral

Larimar Coast Investment Group - Cabral

vico

Jan 26, 2006
www.vico-real-estate.com
Overseas property!
The Dominican Republic is not bad at all.
There are much worse places on our World.
Like you were here you could find out. If not we can help you!
Gerhard Bulla/ co. VICO

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
overseas property said:
Hello everybody. I think this page is amazing. Anyways, I am based in Europe and I am looking for some property in Dominican Republic, I am a estate agent with several clients interested in purchasing and looking for some holiday homes to sell here in Ireland. If anyone is interested please reply to this message.
Your rate of sales commission is?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You People Wouldn't Recognize A "Fishing Exposition" If The Boat Ran You Down!!

This is "At Best",a realestate Agent "Fishing" for leads."At Worst",a Con-Artist looking for Suckers!!! DR 1 has a "Real Estate Board" any "legit" brokers can go there for DR listings and advertising rates!
This "Freelance" :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: stuff is not worth you time to respond!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

La La Land

Dec 19, 2005
If you want people to ASK questions then do not jump down their throats at every turn...Good lord ATTITUDE is everywhere on here...The man is looking for contacts what is the harm? :) PAM

finlay

Jan 8, 2006
dogstar said:
I am a estate agent with several clients interested in purchasing and looking for some holiday homes to sell here in Ireland. If anyone is interested please reply to this message.
I have a nice house here in the DR that I would gladly swap for a house in western Ireland.
would you swop one for a nice 3 bed in central england?

Marie Charland

Feb 11, 2006
Real Estate Consultancy Group

Good morning,

I don't know if you are still looking for business partners in Dominican Republic, but let me introduce myself. My name is Marie-Eve and I work in Bavaro, Punta Cana for a company named Caribbean Solutions. We offer advisory and assistance to locals and foreigners looking to invest in Bavaro and Punta Cana. I would be very interested to offer you my collaboration to find interesting properties that would satisfy the needs of your clients. We are not register yet to the business listings of DR1.com, but we ar looking to do it pretty soon.

To have mor information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely yours,

Marie-Eve