Bachata wedding song-need help-please !

keka0826

Jan 22, 2006
I'm looking for a Bachata that I can play as my first song on my wedding. Unfortunately most talk about love lost and hurt. Some have recommended Aventura's Solo por un Beso-but he is saying he fell in love with a girl he doesn't know with just a kiss. I love Los Toros Band and I want to surprise my fiance with a nice Bachata---any ideas?

Pingu

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 20, 2005
Forget about all them chopos. There are only two bachateros in DR. Paniagua and Eladio Romero Santos.

Get this: Leonardo Paniagua, Dos Locos De Amor. CLASSIC Panty Droper song. Trust Me. ;)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Why does it have to be a bachata song? Why not make it the first song you heard together, or something that relates to your unique situation in love?

MQ

snowbird44

Oct 29, 2004
Why not Frank Reyes' Song

Por ti voy a morir. If I understand it correctly, he sings about spending his entire life with his love. I would say that is appropriate. Great song!

khamari

Aug 5, 2003
Positive and Romantic...

1. Amarte Es Un Placer - Esteban Mariano

2. No Te Puedo Olvidar - Antony Santos

3. Jamas - Juan Manuel

4. Si Tu Me Dices Ven - Zacarias Ferreira

5. Por Amor - Nicolas

6. Nunca Renunciare a ti - Kiko Rodriguez

7. Cuando Se Habla de Amor - Raulin Rodriguez ( not a bachata, pero es Raulin!)

snowbird44

Oct 29, 2004
Another one

Listening to my tunes walking along Cabarete beach today, it occured to me me that:
Quiereme mucho - Zacarias Ferreira might be a nice song too.
Best wishes for your upcoming wedding and many, many years of happyness!:classic:

La Bachatera

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005

I LOVE that song as well.

But.

After listening to it for the millionth time, okay only 899,997 times ....uh, it appears to me that he has a full time lady and she may have a full time guy, and he is saying that if she wants him full time, he'll drop his lady and be all hers...........am I reading too much into it? (None of this is in the lyrics).

You could say that he just is waiting for her green light for the first "date" - but then what does the "yo dejo todo/todo cambiara" part mean? WHAT (who) would he have to leave if he is single?

Or is he saying that he would leave his country/family/homeland to MOVE? to be with her? I dunno.........HELP???

May 31, 2005
Zacarias doesn't mention a wife or anything in particular. I guess its up to the listener to interpret what they want to hear.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Well, the original poster didn't take advantage of my wisdom before, but whoever suggested Si tu me dices ven by Zacarias Ferreira...I suggest you go back to your Spanish classes...

Here are the lyrics:

Si tu me dices ven
lo dejo todo
si tu me dices ven
sera todo para ti
mis momentos mas ocultos
tambien te los dare
mi secretos que son pocos
seran tuyos tambien
si tu me dicen ven
todo cambiara
si tu me dices ven
habra felicidad
si tu me dices ven...si tu me dices ven

* chorus*
no detengas el momento por las indecisiones
para unir alma con alma...corazon con corazon
reir contigo ante cualquier dolor...
llorar contigo....llorar contigo sera mi salavacion

aaahh hayyy

pero si tu me dices ven
lo dejo todo
que no se te haga tarde...y te encuentres en la calle
perdida...sin rumbo y en el lodo
si tu me dices ven...lo dejo todo

*chorus*

Translation:

I hope it's not too late, and you find yourself without a set course and in the mud...

NOW...WHO WOULD WANT TO PLAY A SONG LIKE THAT AT THEIR WEDDING???

Like I said before...find a song that might remind the person you're going to marry of something that happened between you two...and that's something ONLY YOU might know about...so we can't help you there...

Or...you can try the cheesy song by Aventura..."Un beso"...I HATE them, but most people seem to like them and that song is sort of popular...

MQ