looking for old LP of singer cuco valoy

ohomem_t

Jan 26, 2006

Hi,
I've been seeking an old LP of cuco valoy for a while now. I actually had this LP when I was very young, but somehow it got lost. I'm looking for it because I would really like to know the tracks it contains. A few years back, I searched for CDs of Cuco Valoy, but I didn't find a CD resembling the LP I had. I asked about it, and I was told that the original album was no longer printed. It seems that the songs of that LP, as well as others, are compiled into CD sets. I bought a two-CD set containing three of the songs I remember of the lost LP, but I'm curious to know what the others were. I may have them on these two CDS, but I won't know if I'm unable to find a copy of that LP.
By the way, I was looking up information on Cuco Valoy and his albums, and some original ones were mentioned. I'm assuming one called Tremenda
Salsa, aka Cuco Valoy y la Tribu en Curazao, from '78, could be the LP I once possessed.
If anyone has any information about this particular C.V. LP, please let me know, I would really appreciate it.

Peace to all

Last edited:

oniblast

Apr 26, 2003
Try La Mella..

There is a guy that sells old LP's at the corner of Jose Reyes and Avenida Mella. He's got LP's that you can't even imagine. Check it out.