Pitbull Looking for a good home .....

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Hi Everyone,

In a strange twist of fate, a cousin of a friend of mine has a 3 year old pitbull (his name's Tiger) that she has got to give away, apparently she's been having some financial difficulties and cannot afford to take care of him properly.

I am taking him in on a temporary basis ... unfortunately I have already made a commitment with the owners of the puppy that I am getting and they expect me to go through with it. Having two pitbulls will be quite a lot of work for me as I already have a cat and a four year old daughter under my roof!! Just keeping those two washed and fed is work enough! LOL

This friends biggest fear is that the person who they give Tiger to will try to get him involved in fights and/or neglect him. If you know of anybody looking for a well taken care of pet who will continue to treat him well please let me know on the board, by PM or Email me at amy2761@yahoo.com

Stay well,
Amy

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Update:

I'm posting this on both threads as it applies to both ...

I have had the dog (Tiger) for a little over a week now and have fallen absolutely in love with him. He'll be 2 years old on the 2nd of Nevember. He's very well-behaved, needs a little training but all-round he's a pleasure to be around. He gets along wonderfuly with my daughter and has made friends with out kitten as well. So, I have decided to keep him :)

Now, I'm left with the pet-store-owner in Santiago who went through a lot of trouble to find me a pitbull puppy. Initially I would have liked to take the puppy as well but with the cat, Tiger and my 4 year-old my hands are full!! What do you think? Fancy a puppy? The price is around RDS 3 500. Please let me know as soon as you can because these dogs (despite their terrible reputation) are wonderful family/guard dogs and I'm sure the pet-store-owner will have no problems finding homes quickly. There are two male puppies left out of a litter of 8.

Stay well,
Amy

leromero

Bronze
May 30, 2004
web.mac.com
I must resist

I must resist posting.......... trying hard......... ahhhhh.... the pitbulls got me....... ahhhhhh..... must resist............