Positions available in Santiago

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Hi.

I am starting a new call center (as in telemarketing, not public phone booths)

I have openings for at least 10 agents who speak good English. Salaries are competetive, I am paying up to 12,000 pesos monthly base salary with opportunities available for good salespeople to more than double that via commissions and other incentives.

Apply in person on the second floor of the American Airlines office in Santiago (#3 Bartolome Colon, in front of Plaza Texas) between 9:30 AM and 6:00 PM M-F. You do not need to have a resume prepared to apply for this position.

I also have one immediate opening for a project manager, this person should have experience working in call rooms and be a strong leader who can train and motivate a sales team. Applicants for this position should also apply in person, and please bring your resume with you.

My target date to start this project is the first of February, but will probably continue to interview beyond that date.

I realise that DR1'ers will probably not be interested in these positions, I am hoping some of you may be able to refer people you know. If this is the case PM me with the names of people you refer and I will pay a referall fee to you if the people you refer are hired and stay on for 90 days.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
We are working from 10AM to 1AM, obviously this is two shifts. Those who produce get first pick on scheduling and those who still need to prove themselves must take what's available.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
I will probably be pretty much interviewing and hiring permanently if this thing works out. Current indications are that it will go well. Keep sending your peeps, I may not hire them on the spot but believe me I am going through all the applications that end up on my desk and calling people back as soon as new positions open up.

At the moment although I only get paid commission I am paying base salaries to the employees - this means I have to weed out non productive employees (after a reasonable trial period, currently one week) at regular intervals, and so far about 60% of my hires fall into this category. I'm told industry standard is closer to 80% so I'm actually doing well, but it's to early in the game to compile useful data.