Jack of all trades: Communications/Writer/Teacher looking for work

ambre

Feb 2, 2006
I am currently living and working in Washington, DC - as a writer/account executive at a Communications/Ad agency. I have a background in media (public relations), journalism and advertising which I received a degree in at James Madison University in 2003) - but also have an extensive background working with children (from my part-time job while in college).

What can I offer people and what are my experiences... ah... I've done everything from a stint for Disney Channel in Dubai (promoter/photographer) in high school, to a radio announcer, tourism/hotel work, caterer, events promoter, and environmental educator.

I am looking to move to the Dominican Republic in approximately 6 months and am avidly looking for a solid job before I make plans to move. I am currently updating my CV/resume and can provide upon request. Based upon my experience, I would like to work either at a resort (doing Communications/Sales/etc...), in the communications field (writing), or as a teacher (english)/nanny.

If you can offer any good leads or have an open role for me to fill - please let me know.
Many thanks!