In House Graphic Designer

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
We are currently looking for an in house graphic designer. The position is located near Puerto Plata, full time. Must speak English and Spanish. The salary is competitive for an entry level graphic design position and has a benefit program!

Please email me your resumes or PM information. The position will start almost immediately.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I'm not sure

planner said:
We are currently looking for an in house graphic designer. The position is located near Puerto Plata, full time. Must speak English and Spanish. The salary is competitive for an entry level graphic design position and has a benefit program!

Please email me your resumes or PM information. The position will start almost immediately.

if Lina one of our esteemed board members would be interested in a full time position but I can certainly attest to her talents as a top notch graphic designers. If she is not available full time maybe you would consider outsourceing the work.
JOHNE

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Guys your check is in the mail!! if Planner is willing to provide transportation I will consider lol.

on a serious note I believe she is looking for someone in DR.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Thanks everyone, we have outsourced most of our design work already. What I am specifically looking for is someone in house! I have most things set up already, I need someone working here that I can walk right up to and say - I want it this way and have things done immediately! That is also why it is entry level. I dont' need major design or redesign done, I need quick turnarounds......

I will keep linamia in mind though for the future.....