The Best Golf Tournament in Costambar

MikeKingdon

Jan 29, 2006
:classic: Costambar Open Golf Tournament..11th February 2006 @ 10 am.
To raise funds for our dear friend Beike who is going through a bad time at the moment healthwise. We, his friends, are organising a 9 hole tournament at the Costambar golf club on the above date and we would like to invite everyone to play. We will also be running a Grand Raffle with loads of top prizes. Interested ? then contact: Pegleg @ 28 Don Diego apartments Costambar..or..Len on 809 970 7228..or..Mike on cel 809 886 5483 jandarules@aol.co.uk
Help us to help our friend....give us a call or turn up @ 9.30 on the day, Thanks.:classic:

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Do you know if they have left-handed clubs for rent. I haven't played for many years, but I will be in the area, and if they rent clubs, I will be there.

luzcace

Aug 19, 2004
www.luzcace.info
Hi Mike

As I am not a golfer, Luzcace is donating one of Amparo's ceramic work which you can include in the raffle.Hope this helps
E-mail me and tell me where to deliver the piece.

Helmut and Amparo

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Cost? ie. Green fees, caddies, and so forth. Good idea. Think I have guests here that day, darn it.

We'll see.

HB :D:D

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
MikeKingdon, I would like to participate, but I need an answer on the clubs. I sent you an email, but it kicked back. I sent you a PM, but haven't got an answer.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hillbilly said:
Cost? ie. Green fees, caddies, and so forth. Good idea. Think I have guests here that day, darn it.

We'll see.

HB :D:D
Kick the guests out & IF it is a best ball or team competition, I'll join you there.

Would be nice to have a bit more info re cost, format/type of competition, etc. What are the greens like now Mike? Have the fairways been cut recently? How many takers have you so far? ~ Grahame.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Shucks HB - if We're the guests (I know we're sleeping there Friday night) we'd be more than pleased to join the group!
You know PapaTony doesn't refuse a round of golf and while I'm not much of a golfer I do adore 'social' events especially on a course we haven't played!
Besides...starting at 10 we can still drive back to JD the same day!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
rellosk said:
Do you know if they have left-handed clubs for rent. I haven't played for many years, but I will be in the area, and if they rent clubs, I will be there.
Did you ever get an answer to this question rellosk?
Has anyone got further information about the day that they wish to impart here?
As nothing has been added to this thread, is the competition/fund raising event still on?
Come on Mike & others, if you want us there to support, please let us have some additional information about the plans for the day & costs involved! ~ GWB.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
BushBaby said:
Did you ever get an answer to this question rellosk?
Has anyone got further information about the day that they wish to impart here?
As nothing has been added to this thread, is the competition/fund raising event still on?
Come on Mike & others, if you want us there to support, please let us have some additional information about the plans for the day & costs involved! ~ GWB.
I did get a PM from him. The only things he mentioned was that the first tee time was 10:00am and that they do rent clubs (hopefully left-handed clubs). I'll probably call him on Thursday or Friday when I get to the DR.