Post Thanks / Like

Default The Best Golf Tournament in Costambar

Costambar Open Golf Tournament..11th February 2006 @ 10 am.
    To raise funds for our dear friend Beike who is going through a bad time at the moment healthwise. We, his friends, are organising a 9 hole tournament at the Costambar golf club on the above date and we would like to invite everyone to play. We will also be running a Grand Raffle with loads of top prizes. Interested ? then contact: Pegleg @ 28 Don Diego apartments Costambar..or..Len on 809 970 7228..or..Mike on cel 809 886 5483 [email protected]
    Help us to help our friend....give us a call or turn up @ 9.30 on the day, Thanks.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you know if they have left-handed clubs for rent. I haven't played for many years, but I will be in the area, and if they rent clubs, I will be there.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mike

As I am not a golfer, Luzcace is donating one of Amparo's ceramic work which you can include in the raffle.Hope this helps
    E-mail me and tell me where to deliver the piece.

Helmut and Amparo

Post Thanks / Like

Cost? ie. Green fees, caddies, and so forth. Good idea. Think I have guests here that day, darn it.

We'll see.

HB

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Question

MikeKingdon, I would like to participate, but I need an answer on the clubs. I sent you an email, but it kicked back. I sent you a PM, but haven't got an answer.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly
    Cost? ie. Green fees, caddies, and so forth. Good idea. Think I have guests here that day, darn it.

We'll see.

HB
    Kick the guests out & IF it is a best ball or team competition, I'll join you there.

Would be nice to have a bit more info re cost, format/type of competition, etc. What are the greens like now Mike? Have the fairways been cut recently? How many takers have you so far? ~ Grahame.

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Shucks HB - if We're the guests (I know we're sleeping there Friday night) we'd be more than pleased to join the group!
    You know PapaTony doesn't refuse a round of golf and while I'm not much of a golfer I do adore 'social' events especially on a course we haven't played!
    Besides...starting at 10 we can still drive back to JD the same day!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rellosk
    Do you know if they have left-handed clubs for rent. I haven't played for many years, but I will be in the area, and if they rent clubs, I will be there.
    Did you ever get an answer to this question rellosk?
    Has anyone got further information about the day that they wish to impart here?
    As nothing has been added to this thread, is the competition/fund raising event still on?
    Come on Mike & others, if you want us there to support, please let us have some additional information about the plans for the day & costs involved! ~ GWB.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, was going to give a donation, but no reply.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby
    Did you ever get an answer to this question rellosk?
    Has anyone got further information about the day that they wish to impart here?
    As nothing has been added to this thread, is the competition/fund raising event still on?
    Come on Mike & others, if you want us there to support, please let us have some additional information about the plans for the day & costs involved! ~ GWB.
    I did get a PM from him. The only things he mentioned was that the first tee time was 10:00am and that they do rent clubs (hopefully left-handed clubs). I'll probably call him on Thursday or Friday when I get to the DR.