Where's the Super Bowl Party?

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Where's Eddy's Sports Bar?

Since I'm asking a specific question, it's can no longer be considered self promotion:)

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
rellosk said:

Since I'm asking a specific question, it's can no longer be considered self promotion:)
While sombody is answering your question maybe they will tell us the admission price. Heard there was a cover.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Guilia's Cafe in Juan Dolio always has a crowd and

something special for Superbowl......

Of course my door is always open when we're here in JD so if anyone wants to drop by just give us a shout to let us know you're coming! ( a PM will do!);)

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Rocky's on Game Day

Rocky's in Sosua is adding extra TVs for the game. Tough decision of the day for me is whether to have the ribs, pizza or steak. If the game gets drawn out long enough, I should be able to consume all three.
BTW, Marco said he's buying a round at half-time if the Seahawks are ahead.
Who knows, a poker game may even breakout.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
rellosk said:

It's on the same street as City Hall in Sosua. Ask anyone. As for the other details, there is a 10$ or RD350.00 cover that includes 2 drinks and 2 hot dogs at half time. There is also a full menu, ie. ribs, buffalo wings etc. available. If you've ever heard of our parties, they are GREAT. Giant screen and 9 other TV's. Limited seating so get your tickets early. You can call me for info. 571-1667.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Hey, let's not squabble!

Rockys for the first half, enjoy the ribs and hope (for Marco) that the Seahawks are ahead (even though the Steelers are going to win). Then hop on the back of that ole moto concho and head over two streets to Eddies. I like both of these guys and I enjoy their places. Spread the wealth and have fun!!! Go STEELERS!!!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
JRR said:
Any one have any ideas?

JRR, I was thinking about doing something for the SB but then I won a satellite to play in an on-line poker tournament tomorrow at 5:30 :). If I had known it coincided with the SB, I would have never played the satellite.

Anyway, if I win money in the tourney, I will throw a belated SB party next weekend and we can watch a tape of the game. How does that sound:ermm:

Larry

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
There is a SB Party at Teddy's Island BBQ restaurant in Cofresi. The cost is $ 30 and includes a full BBQ dinner, pit roasted pig, BBQ chicken, chili, salads and all the fixins. Also includes the first two drinks. For info call 809-970-7672.

JRR

Dec 9, 2004
Go fo it!

Anyway, if I win money in the tourney, I will throw a belated SB party next weekend and we can watch a tape of the game. How does that sound:ermm:

Larry[/QUOTE]

Sounds great! Go for it and best of luck!

JRR

roccopuny

Jan 8, 2009
superbowl party

the biggest party of the superbowl weekend is at seacrets bar and disco in sosua

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Rocky's in Sosua is adding extra TVs for the game. Tough decision of the day for me is whether to have the ribs, pizza or steak. If the game gets drawn out long enough, I should be able to consume all three.
BTW, Marco said he's buying a round at half-time if the Seahawks are ahead.
Who knows, a poker game may even breakout.

Is Howmar Out of Prison Yet.....?

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Do you know – I was thinking the exact same thing.
I quite liked Martin – he was good to me when I joined the site and gave some helpful info!

While we are there – is Sunshine79 out of prison yet? No matter what she did – she was a great writer!

Iran

Jan 29, 2009
Mi Taverna Sports Bar: Super Bowl XLIII will be seen at Mi Taverna Sports Bar Ave Abraham Lincoln c/ Lopez de Vega Plaza Castilla No 21 Tel 809-519-9595 See you there.