Shipping from Eastern Canada to Caberete

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
Hi, I have been living here 8 months and expect my residency to come through shortly.......I have several items in storage in Canada that I want to send here. Probably 2 pallets 4' x 4' x 5' including kitchen Items , photo albums some clothes and shoes and other mostly personal affects. I have pretty much ruled out importing my TV's or electronics........... My goods are in Sydney Nova Scotia (Cape breton Island) Nova Scotia.

The question is does anyone know a reliable freight forwarder that could ship these items to me ? I live on the North Coast Near Cabarete .........

Hope you can help........

Joe

Caperchick

Mar 2, 2006
Hi from a Caper

Hi from cold Cape Breton. I do not have an answer to your question but I was wondering why someone from CB would move to DR? I have a daughter who will be attending CBU this Sept. and hopes to attain her teaching degree in the future. Our family has vacationed in DR for the past several years and we have a family of 5 that we sponsor in Rio San Juan. We love DR and my daughter is considering moving there to teach English. I've been watching for a sell off for April so we may be there again this year. We usually stay at the Bahia Principe.