international women's club in santiago

nebraskamom

May 4, 2005
a few months ago I asked about an international women's club in santiago with no response. well, to let you know there is one, a great one, that is truly international; women from the U.S., Belgium, Holland, Chile, Venezula, Canada and more meet at least monthly at the HUB in Santiago. Some are professionals, some have spouses transferred here, some have been here for a few months or a decade. It's really a great group for building a little english-speaking community in Santiago (some speak spanish as a first language but some are hopeless gringas.);) If you are interested in joining us, just send me a PM. There are no dues or formal obligations, just good coffee and lots to share!

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
That's great to hear

nebraskamom said:
a few months ago I asked about an international women's club in santiago with no response. well, to let you know there is one, a great one, that is truly international; women from the U.S., Belgium, Holland, Chile, Venezula, Canada and more meet at least monthly at the HUB in Santiago. Some are professionals, some have spouses transferred here, some have been here for a few months or a decade. It's really a great group for building a little english-speaking community in Santiago (some speak spanish as a first language but some are hopeless gringas.);) If you are interested in joining us, just send me a PM. There are no dues or formal obligations, just good coffee and lots to share!

I remember your post, and I'm really glad everything is working out.;)

BTW.... Go Cornhuskers....:classic: :classic: :classic: