Satellite Dish Vs. Cable

Guatiao

El Leon de los Cacicazgos
Mar 27, 2004
I'm seeking advice. I was wondering between satellite and cable providers which offer better packages for Dominican and other Latin Americans channels?
2. Which satellite provider (Dish Networks, DirecTV, etc) offers the best package in the Northeast USA (NYC - North Jersey) ?

Peace,
Capo

P.S. What service do you use to view DR TV and how do you rate it?

principe

Nov 19, 2002
Ayyyyyyy

I dont have the service myself, but my barber in Jersey City does and i think is DirectTV, the dominican channel that comes in is Colorvision, through NDTV, there might be a latin package with more DR channels though. On a side note i always try to catch a cut on Saturdays, and guess who's always on Saaaabbbbadooo de Corporannnnn Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! so annoying

Jan 5, 2006
Directv has NDTV on chanel 424. Check out www.directv.com and look under program guide to see what shows are on. Programming is basically the same daily. On weekends, they show Sabado de Corporan, Con Jatnna, Noche de Luz, Nuria, La Vida Misma, Formalmente Informal, Buenas Noches Ivonne, and maybe 2 or 3 other shows. They need to add 3 or 4 more new programs to their daily lineup, because they replay too many programs.

Dish Network has a Dominican channel. I don't have that service, but you can see the programming offered at http://dishnetwork.tvlistings.zap2it.com/dishsite/listings/gridone.asp?station_num=49022