Sep 13, 2005
I want to know how you people see Samana in the next two years
infrastructure?
tourism?
progress?
And what about Playa Rincon proyect?

Samana developm

Sep 13, 2005
it is true that there are cruiseships arriving in cayo levantado?
what about the road connecting samana to santo domingo?

Samana developm

Sep 13, 2005
I see that nobody knows anything about Samana progress?
Samana is the next and ones of the best point of tourism in all Domincan Republic no doubt about it.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Samana developm said:
I see that nobody knows anything about Samana progress?
Samana is the next and ones of the best point of tourism in all Domincan Republic no doubt about it.

You might want to wait more than an hour for a response.
Better still, read the many threads we have on this subject, especially the ones relating to the new Samana airport.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
CONFIRMED SAMANA will have a new MEGA SHIP PORT right on the BAY by LA AGUADA (i hate it it will block Cayo Levantado view from el MALECON) in the Next 2 years Samana' will be the place to be....................................

take a look at some SAMANA' pictures www.creambay.com/SAMANA

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Answers please..........

Samana developm said:
I want to know how you people see Samana in the next two years
infrastructure?
tourism?
progress?
And what about Playa Rincon proyect?

1. First, who are you? Where are you? I am curious to know more about you. You can know more about us by simply reading our old posts.

2. And I quote, "infrastructure? tourism? progress?"

Find your own answers. First read the old threads - use SEARCH "Samana"

MY answer to your questions is all the same; lots of potential, and lots of risk. If you like risk, invest now. If not, invest later.

Old hands here will tell you that anything and everything can and does happen in the RD, on a regular basis - as in unforeseen complications with what seems to be a straight-forward project, especially real estate.

You may want to revisit yoru assessments post-election as the junta in power can and will overthrow agreements/provisions from previous adminisrtations.

There is a reason that it is called "Real Estate SPECTULATION!"

3. WHICH Playa Rincon project are you talking about?

-- Sam

Samana developm

Sep 13, 2005
And why are so many investors interested in that area and hotels and lots of infrastructure developing in Saman??
I am an investor trying to know better the area for developing a big touristic proyect.
this is who I am
thanks Sam

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
get on a plane big time investor and go have a look. either you're not serious or you're very naive.

Samana developm

Sep 13, 2005
Im not naive sorry for the trouble may I cause to you, and I've been in the area by helicopter and I like the area. and Im very serious, if you have more information about anything new in this area besides the airport and the new hotels please share it with me I like to know what the people know of the area and rumors besides all I've been talking with the goverment.

thanks MR Jasper

Samana developm

Sep 13, 2005
;)
Samana developm said:
Im not naive sorry for the trouble may I cause to you, and I've been in the area by helicopter and I like the area. and Im very serious, if you have more information about anything new in this area besides the airport and the new hotels please share it with me I like to know what the people know of the area and rumors besides all I've been talking with the goverment.

thanks MR Jasper
so if somebody have the courtesy of knowing something else about Samana besides hotel construction road from santo domingo airport cruiseships or some proyect in playa rincon please share it with me

thanks