Help with vacation spot

kicker98

Sep 15, 2004
Hello to all,

I will be in DR in April with my family. We are looking to spent a week in Cabarete. I am Dominican and can get around, I just don't know much about hotels other than Playa Dorado Complex. We are contemplating staying at a villa. We are a family of eight with two small children 4 & 7 years old. My daughters and son love to dance. We want a little bit of quiet and relaxing during the day, but also a night life. Can anyone comment on Olas De Oro Villas or recommend something along the same lines. No need for all inclusive, we are pure Dominicans.

thanks for helping.

emj_08

Feb 9, 2006
hey i think you should stay in the viva wyndham tangerine resort. it was beautiful, not too big and crowded, amazing food, cute shows and impressive bartenders. i was living in sosua so i visited this hotel many times for weekends getaways and night passes.
all inclusive, but cant go wrong, it was great!
-Angie

brit

Jun 28, 2005
call Gundala at Bahia De Arena........she can help you with accomodations.

kicker98

Sep 15, 2004
brit said:
call Gundala at Bahia De Arena........she can help you with accomodations.

Thanks to all for your reply, I will look into it. Does anyone have any info on Olas de Oro Villas. We are just looking for something nice at a reasonable price.

Thanks again,

The Voice

Nov 29, 2005
kicker98 said:
Thanks to all for your reply, I will look into it. Does anyone have any info on Olas de Oro Villas. We are just looking for something nice at a reasonable price.

Thanks again,

Residential Casa Linda has great villas in a reasonable price range.