ESL Toddlers teacher seeking NANNY position

emj_08

Feb 9, 2006
I was recently living and working in Sosua as an English teacher for three year olds. I am home in Canada now and am looking for employment in the areas of Puerto Plata, Sosua, and Cabarete as a live-in or live-out nanny. I am fluent in English and French, and have great Spanish skills. I am willing to care for 2 children, ages 2+. I am very qualified and experienced with children, I am outgoing, friendly, talkative and creative when it comes to keeping children busy, entertained, and what is most important to me as a teacher--learning. The bonus of hiring me is that, while I would simply be caring for your children, I will include English teachings and educational games for ESL students based on the children's levels. Your children will love me and learn from me! Very familiar and comfortable with the Dominican Republic, and would love the chance to come back and work for a loving family! Resum?, passports, working visa, criminal record check, and references can all be sent upon request!

Angie Sauve
emj_08@hotmail.com

johnicelavon

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 13, 2006
Possible Employment

What sort of salary are you seeking. Are u able to live in, and what nationality are you

emj_08

Feb 9, 2006
I am Canadian, I am able to live-in or out, My salary would be dependant on the number of children, hours, work-load, and responsibilities you wish me to take on. Willing to negotiate, obviously.