Snowstorm prevents travel.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I don't know how many of you were planning on going back up North today, but you had better check with the airlines, as many flights have been cancelled.
PS: That I know of personally, the NYC area and Montreal.

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
They say roads are clear between Sosua and Puerto Plata and Santo Domingo ;)

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Nyc

We have almost a foot here and it's still snowing.
Another hour and I am breaking out the Anejo.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oh my!

Philadelphia International Airport has more passangers than the Sahara Desert has water!.

New name: Philly Desert!.

Was going to Jersey for some relaxing time with my g/f and now I am stuck here with nowhere to go!. Where's the darn mamajuana?.

Ever seen a snow and car sandwich?.

Last edited:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
miguel said:
Was going to Jersey for some relaxing time with my g/f and now I am stuck here with nowhere to go!. Where's the darn mamajuana?.
Send me your e-mail address, Miguel, and I will send you the relief you need, in 5 minutes flat.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Bad man!

Rocky said:
Send me your e-mail address, Miguel, and I will send you the relief you need, in 5 minutes flat.
Cruel man, you are.

A kid just started to clean my sidewalk and is charging me twice more to dig-out my car!!. Too old for that schit so I will make him happy, that little bastard, lol. Good businessman, though!.

Erin24

Jan 9, 2006
Toronto

Well here in Toronto it is nice and sunny, clear.. so no snow but realllly cold! thats the only down fall to comming back!

Sunny44

Jul 24, 2002
Pa

Here in Richlandtown,PA we are digging out of 15 inches of snow! Acutally very pretty! Thank goodness I like it!

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Dug twice and then.......

Lower Hudson Valley got hammered! Almost 2 feet and then that didn't count the drifts. I dug twice last night, woke up to see another foot? Haaaaa, I'm flying to Tampa on Tuesday and then Puerto Plata on Friday. Think I'll shovel some Presidentes with my feet!

Last edited:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
4pm...and after 24 hrs it has finaly stopped snowing here in jersey city.

As long as it doesnt snow NEXT wednesday....DR..watch out...i am an my way back!!!!

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
Pouring Presidente

Its been pouring Presidente Grandes here in Gaspar Hernandez all day ! They are predicting that it will slow to pequenias this evenings and clear tomorrow. I gotta find me a muchacho to shovel out these bottles so I can get to the Colmado.

caro

Sep 24, 2003
here montreal we have a beautiful sunny day but really cold......don t know why fly are cancelled.....

rocky are you sure about montreal?

I am just finish to look on airport website for montreal and they don t show cancellation .......do you know which fly are been cancelled? only fly for/from new york and boston are been cancelled.we have receive fly who was suppose to be going to new york all the day .....so the airport was very busy all the day.

Last edited:

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
I'll give ya a hand

jojo2130 said:
Its been pouring Presidente Grandes here in Gaspar Hernandez all day ! They are predicting that it will slow to pequenias this evenings and clear tomorrow. I gotta find me a muchacho to shovel out these bottles so I can get to the Colmado.

When I get down there on the 17th.

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
All gone

I hear that it should be clear by the 16th and all the Presidentes will have melted away . So its Okay .......... we should be fine ! hehehehehe

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
A picture taken this afternoon.

I sure miss the DR.

noamgo.jpg

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Thanks!

Potato_Salad said:
A picture taken this afternoon.

I sure miss the DR.
Thanks for the reminder, Potato :eek:gre: !!!!!. I bet my car is under some of that snow!.

Btw, since you are not Chinese, I will NOT call you Chinito. Koreanito from now on!.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
caro said:
rocky are you sure about montreal?
One of the guests staying here had his flight cancelled yesterday, that was supposed to leave today.
I guess they got backed up, as I saw this AM that the skies were clear in Montreal today.
Sometimes it's a chain reaction thing.