Oh Lucky Day !

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
To my surprise, I found a blue filter, sticking out of my pack of Nacional's...

Picture002.jpg

Fearing some type of trap or practical joke, I slid it out with the greatest amount of caution, and.... Bingo...

Picture003.jpg

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Contra!

Why is it that only the uglies have all the luck?.

Care to adopt an old, fat and ugly 40s' something(no, not AZB)?.

Congrats and now STOP smoking, lol.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
miguel said:
Why is it that only the uglies have all the luck?.

Care to adopt an old, fat and ugly 40s' something(no, not AZB)?.

Congrats and now STOP smoking, lol.
Stop complaining about how old & ugly we are, and send me your e-mail address. I have your prize waiting for you.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Nooooooooo!

Rocky said:
Stop complaining about how old & ugly we are, and send me your e-mail address. I have your prize waiting for you.
Are you kidding me?. You are probably sending me a pic of you, smoking a good Nacional, wearing shorts, sitting at the beach, with the nice sun hitting your face and drinking a Presidente while holding a sign that says:

"Fhuckers, you are in the US covered with snow and I am here having the time of my life, LOSERS!!!?.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
miguel said:
Are you kidding me?. You are probably sending me a pic of you, smoking a good Nacional, wearing shorts, sitting at the beach, with the nice sun hitting your face and drinking a Presidente while holding a sign that says:
Nothing like that, dude.
I promise.
And if you aren't thrilled, well, I'll pick up your entire evening's tab the next time you're in town.
How can you say no to that?

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
Congrats...

I can't help but think of my long gone father who would smoke and smoke to collect cigarette coupons...what was that brand...raleigh...is that correct? Saved those coupons so he could one day collect some kind of gift. He died young. Probably did not even know what he was doing. Back then in AA they encouraged AA's to smoke instead of drink.

Yea...give up the smoking...that will be your true windfall.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Still no!

Rocky said:
Nothing like that, dude.
I promise.
And if you aren't thrilled, well, I'll pick up your entire evening's tab the next time you're in town.
How can you say no to that?
No dice, "The Rock". If you did not saved it, "No soup for you!". Send "it" to AZB, we all know that he "needs" it, .

Hey, I thought that the only one allowed to call me "dude" was the "masked crapper". Hehehe.

Electro-shock, funny schit!.

Btw, you may want to re-think the "entire evening's tab" comment because AZB, with whom I will visit, drinks more than a FISH and there's a reason why he has such a big "barrriga", as I do also!!!!!.

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oh nooooo!

Rocky said:
He already has it.
Never mind.

So, what will you do with ALL those "greenies", or as SOME Dominicans would say "Los jediondos?.

"Oye brother, tirame un 500 que estoy quedao" (hey brother, throw 500 my way that I am stuck)

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
It's a tough life...

miguel said:
Never mind.

So, what will you do with ALL those "greenies", or as SOME Dominicans would say "Los jediondos?.

"Oye brother, tirame un 500 que estoy quedao" (hey brother, throw 500 my way that I am stuck)
I'm just sitting here in my office, fighting off all the beautiful babes who are trying to crawl over me to get it out of my desk drawer.
Who knows??? Maybe I'll let one of them have it.

Andkeepsgettingtougher.jpg

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Seeeeeeee!!

Rocky said:
I'm just sitting here in my office, fighting off all the beautiful babes who are trying to crawl over me to get it out of my desk drawer.
Who knows??? Maybe I'll let one of them have it.
I knew it, lucky bastard!!!.

Man, that's cruel. Reminds me of Baboo, the Seinfeld Pakistani's character, when he tells Jerry, while waving his index finger to the sides:

"You are very bad man, very bad man, very very bad man". LOL.

Btw, don't think that I did not see the opened Presidente, the one the the woman is devouring!!. Oh, the insanity.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
And the torture continues...

miguel said:
I knew it, lucky bastard!!!.

Man, that's cruel. Reminds me of Baboo, the Seinfeld Pakistani's character, when he tells Jerry, while waving his index finger to the sides:

"You are very bad man, very bad man, very very bad man". LOL.

Btw, don't think that I did not see the opened Presidente, the one the the woman is devouring!!. Oh, the insanity.
Unless of course, you want to just get it over with, and let me send you your prize...

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
No thanks!

Man, the damage is already done. I am out of here. LOL.

Let me go to the chat room to see if there's another, as I, miserable person there!.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Sorry Miguel.
Got booted out of the chat room and can't seem to get back in.
We're having some internet problems today.
There's a price to pay for living in paradise, you know.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Is this a PM thread?
i guess its miguel's turn now.
AZB (bored to death reading this thread :()

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
My turn, say you!

AZB said:
Is this a PM thread?
i guess its miguel's turn now.
AZB (bored to death reading this thread :()
No buddy, we are just killing time. Bored to death. But...

it's nice to know that there's someone that is more miserable/bored than us, right at this moment. How do I know that?, because only someone who is, can claim to be " bored to death reading this thread" and still READ it and then POST on it!. You kill me buddy, hehehe!!.