Song Title Sa Sa?

lryckman

Feb 12, 2006
I need to know the song title and artist of a song that keeps saying in it sa sa sa. Can anyone help me?

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
more sa sa's?

lryckman said:
I need to know the song title and artist of a song that keeps saying in it sa sa sa. Can anyone help me?

sa. sa. sa.
sa-sa,
sa. sa. sa.

Is that the refrain?

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
andrea9k said:
to me sounds like central american quebradita... not merengue.

Not merengue! if you want merengue sua-sua-sua, then listen to Kinito Mendez' 'El baile del sua sua'.

Informer

Feb 9, 2006
Mirador said:
Not merengue! if you want merengue sua-sua-sua, then listen to Kinito Mendez' 'El baile del sua sua'.

sorry.. but mirador i need a favor (they errase my towers thread) and you said you reserved an apartament in the caney tower, do you have any render??.. if so PLEASE send it to me: contabilidad101@yahoo.com i need that favor.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Informer said:
sorry.. but mirador i need a favor (they errase my towers thread) and you said you reserved an apartament in the caney tower, do you have any render??.. if so PLEASE send it to me: contabilidad101@yahoo.com i need that favor.

I didn't reserve an apartment in the Caney tower, I bought the whole building, lock, stock and barrel, and on inauguration I will bring Kinito Mendez and his band to play the 'sua, sua, sua'.

By the way, I do not render legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice through yahoo.com email accounts.

-

Informer

Feb 9, 2006
Mirador said:
I didn't reserve an apartment in the Caney tower, I bought the whole building, lock, stock and barrel, and on inauguration I will bring Kinito Mendez and his band to play the 'sua, sua, sua'.

By the way, I do not render legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice through yahoo.com email accounts.

-

YEA SURE!!! :paranoid:
icon10.gif

Now im curious... :ermm: does yahoo has bad service so the info can be hacket??

I send you my other email (not yahoo) in a private message

Last edited: