And the winner is ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baby Girl is definitely this week's winner. BABY GIRL WINS! BABY GIRL WINS!

We are currently mulling over the appropriate prize.

Our choices are as follows, and each member may vote once, except Gary Short and BertGilbert who each get to vote 3x, but that is another story.

Okay:
1. "Love Smart" by Dr. Phil (nah, too boring!)
2. A pacifier (to send/give to your baby)
3. A life time supply of Cherry Jello
4. A pet ferret (ouch - long nails!)
5. Long Underwear
6. Tickets to an Aventura concert, for two
7. A life time supply of platanos, salami and onions

Allright, I am waiting for the votes to come in, this is like "Dancing with Stars", except that it is "Voting with dr1."

And to any friends of BabyGirl, whomay be thus tempted, don't make up a new name just to vote for her prize more than once, okay?

Same goes for any enemies.

VOTE FOR NUMBER 1-7. ONLY ONE VOTE PER PERSON. IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT AT SANKY BANK, THEY ARE OFFERING FREE TOASTERS TO IN PERSON VOTERS.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Congratulations Baby Girl!!! :classic:

And thank you Sam for preparing this thread!!! :classic:

I do not know Baby Girl very well. But if she likes Aventura, then my vote is #6!!! :bunny: :chinese: :bunny:

nva81h.jpg

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
Potato_Salad said:
Congratulations Baby Girl!!! :classic:

And thank you Sam for preparing this thread!!! :classic:

I do not know Baby Girl very well. But if she likes Aventura, then my vote is #6!!! :bunny: :chinese: :bunny:

nva81h.jpg

Hi Potato Salad

well you should get to know me then hehe ;)

Yes I do like them .... but I already have tickets. Me and Wendy A. are going on Saturday here in Toronto :classic:

*Baby Girl

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
samanasuenos said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baby Girl is definitely this week's winner. BABY GIRL WINS! BABY GIRL WINS!

Okay:
1. "Love Smart" by Dr. Phil (nah, too boring!)
2. A pacifier (to send/give to your baby)
3. A life time supply of Cherry Jello
4. A pet ferret (ouch - long nails!)
5. Long Underwear
6. Tickets to an Aventura concert, for two
7. A life time supply of platanos, salami and onions

QUOTE]

just so you know its not my baby
But I can still give it to him .... I will be seeing him when I go back to the DR in March ... :bunny: ;)

*Baby Girl

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Baby Girl said:
Hi Potato Salad

well you should get to know me then hehe ;)

Yes I do like them .... but I already have tickets. Me and Wendy A. are going on Saturday here in Toronto :classic:

*Baby Girl

Hello Baby Girl :)

How are you doing?

Congratulations!!! And have a great time this Saturday. Lucky you!!! ;) :bunny:

RP23

Jul 15, 2005
Hey Baby Girl,

Congratulations!!!!

Sam I vote for #7 The life time supply of platanos, salami and onions. You could never go wrong with this choice. Have Fun!! :)

wendy_s

Oct 26, 2005
Hey 'Baby Girl',

Congrats! Hahaha, I gotta make sure I take some pics of sankies in their sankie outfits when I go back to the DR in a couple of weeks!

And damn, we coulda won our tickets to the Aventura concert?!;)

Lookin' forward to Saturday night!

Wendy

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Baby Girl said:

*Baby Girl

See you on Saturday bitches

What the hell is this for, best sankie story of the week ?

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Thank YOU Wendy and Baby Girl - for having your tickets already. Whew! (Exaclty how much would it have cost me?) -- smile --

Wendy - Please DO take some good sanky photos. Maybe Anna will allow them if you take them without showing their faces at all?!?

Potato Salad - Thank you for the photos! You rock!

RP23 - voted for #7
BG - voted for #2
PS - voted for #6

Hmn..................any more votes? Where is Gary Short when we need him here?

And lastly, WHAT should we give Princess for her consolation prize? (She had a good try with the Tarzan outfit. And she deserved a lot fo credit for being brave enought to share, right?)

-- Sam (With more cash in my pocket, since the girls have their Aventure tix already!)

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Detention and "Time Out"

la_barbie said:

La Barbie - Calm down lady! :) :surprised Save it for the Annual Jello Mud Spelling Bee Gala. She wins the Sanky Outfit prize. That's all.

Peace and Love -- Sam

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
la_barbie said:

Just keep your clothes on this time, slut.

I heard about your behavior at the last concert and I must say that I'm shocked, young lady.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
stormer said:
And where can we view this picture???

This picture can't be viewed. Sorry, even if we cut off his head it would take away from the real meaning of a baby outfit. He's wearing a bonnet a diaper and muscle shirt. You'll have to take my word for it. ;)

Hey maybe if she gets his permission we can sell copies of it at our next kid's auction and donate the money.:bunny:

How much is the mystery sankie in a baby outfit worth you think?

wendy_s

Oct 26, 2005
la_barbie said:

Haha, wow! La Barbie...seriously, who are you calling 'bitches'? Do I know you? I'm sure you're expecting a bitchy response to your comment but to be honest, I just don't have time for nonsense.

Hope you enjoy yourself on Saturday, and geez, chillax a bit...

Later,
Wendy

P.S. - Sam, glad we saved you a few bucks...but since we're from Toronto, were you also gonna fly us out to NYC and put us up in a nice 5-star hotel? LOL, kidding!

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
AnnaC said:
This picture can't be viewed. Sorry, even if we cut off his head it would take away from the real meaning of a baby outfit. He's wearing a bonnet a diaper and muscle shirt. You'll have to take my word for it. ;)

Hey maybe if she gets his permission we can sell copies of it at our next kid's auction and donate the money.:bunny:

How much is the mystery sankie in a baby outfit worth you think?

If your serious .... Im sure he wouldnt mind .... he aint like most sankies I must say!

A devoted bf (not not mine!) I can sure ask him in March when I go back
Im sure hell be all for it.

Anna - Im not to sure how much u would get for that pic ....
But to me that picture is worth alot .... some great times

Just so you all know he was wearing a diaper (stuffed in the front), a bonnet, and he did have a large sized bottle, but it was absent in the picture!

When I go back in March Ill be sure to get a few more pics of sankies in some awesome outfits. I would have had more but i didnt have my camera at the pool one day when there was a priceless picture or a sankie in a chicken costume!! :bunny: ;)

*Baby Girl

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
samanasuenos said:
And lastly, WHAT should we give Princess for her consolation prize? (She had a good try with the Tarzan outfit. And she deserved a lot fo credit for being brave enought to share, right?)

A whole lotta therapy sessions

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
Potato_Salad said:
Hello Baby Girl :)

How are you doing?

Congratulations!!! And have a great time this Saturday. Lucky you!!! ;) :bunny:

Im doing great thanks

Oh I will have a great time all thanks to Wendy! ;) :bunny:
Im excited!!

*Baby Girl

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
la_barbie said:

Excuse me again la barbie

Yeah I hope u enjoy urself on Saturday and from the sounds of it hope u act in a better more appropriate way ....

And whos sankie story of the week??
Not mine I dont have a sankie thanks for coming out though;)

*Baby Girl

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Wendy A. said:
Haha, wow! La Barbie...seriously, who are you calling 'bitches'? Do I know you? I'm sure you're expecting a bitchy response to your comment but to be honest, I just don't have time for nonsense.

Hope you enjoy yourself on Saturday, and geez, chillax a bit...

Later,
Wendy

P.S. - Sam, glad we saved you a few bucks...but since we're from Toronto, were you also gonna fly us out to NYC and put us up in a nice 5-star hotel? LOL, kidding!
Relax, it just one of the things i say to a lot of people.... it's not actually meant to be "bitchy" And I'll be "chillaxin" after the concert when it's time to take some photo's with the boys !!!!

Baby Girl - You would enjoy yourself a little too much hanging out with me.... I don't do quiet, stand in the corner kinda fun...... You only live once, and I make the most of it plus some.... where's Angel_04 and peachezncream84 to tell ya some good stories

Sunnie- those stories are between you and me lol

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
la_barbie said:
Relax, it just one of the things i say to a lot of people.... it's not actually meant to be "bitchy" And I'll be "chillaxin" after the concert when it's time to take some photo's with the boys !!!!

Sunnie- those stories are between you and me lol

Well thanks for saying yet another bitchy thing

See I could do the same thing, thats my personality (saying what I want when I want) but when on a public forum like this one .... its time to turn down the bitchiness a little
Especially to people you dont know! Just a thought u might wanna consider! :cheeky:

Obviously those stories are starting to come out ... and maybe on saturday well see a little more of that
Hopefully not ;)

*Baby Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.