whale watching boat in Samana

mann

Nov 14, 2005
Hi,

Can anybody help me on renting a boat for whale wathing for 3-4 days in Samana? If I'd like to book (and pay) it for all these days and have a discount, how I can do it? ;) What is the price?

Thanks in advance

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
mann, are you talking about a boat that you would have all to yourself or going on the excursion 3 or 4 days in a row?

mann

Nov 14, 2005
Hi,

I'm talking about a boat with the driver.

Last time I've been there I paid $70 far a day trip. I wonder if i can book 3-4 full days in advance (for not paying dailt) for a lower price.

Thanks!

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Maybe Kim Bedall of Victoria Marine could make a recommendation. I do not konw of another reputable whale watcher, though she is unlikely to do this with her boat which must bring in much, much more per day.

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
this is simi baez. i have gone whale watching a few times with kim and once with simi baez. the latter goes out in samana bay in small craft. we had a whale go directly under the boat and come up in front of us and smash it's tail on the water, soaking us. a real prankster. if one has the stomach for the smaller boat, i recommend simi baez which is just before gran bahia hotel.