Help Wanted Quality Control Apparel

kimalmac

Feb 13, 2006
Hi this is my first post, but I have been an interested observer of some of the threads during the past two years. I represent a US manufacturer and have been transistioning our production to the DR over the last three years. We now are at 60% in the DR, going to 75% this year. At this time we need to hire a full time Quality Control Agent to be based in a subcontractor's free zone factory in San Pedro de Macoris. We need someone that can read, write and speak both Spanish and English and has an understanding of garmet construction. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to advertise for this position?? Many Thanks

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
yes, advertise in the montreal gazette. big apparel trade here with many spanish speakers in the trade at various levels including management. let me know if you need any help with the transport. we do weekly consols from there.

lucel

Feb 2, 2004
kimalmac said:
Hi this is my first post, but I have been an interested observer of some of the threads during the past two years. I represent a US manufacturer and have been transistioning our production to the DR over the last three years. We now are at 60% in the DR, going to 75% this year. At this time we need to hire a full time Quality Control Agent to be based in a subcontractor's free zone factory in San Pedro de Macoris. We need someone that can read, write and speak both Spanish and English and has an understanding of garmet construction. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to advertise for this position?? Many Thanks