Money Exchanged

mypitters

Feb 16, 2006
:ermm: Hello everyone,this is my first post here because I`am new here, anyway I had a friend that went to mexico and when he came back from there,he drop by and told me about his trip and left me some peso notes and a couple of these thick coins that reads $100 with a man on it(long- beard)I`am not a traveling person and I don`t know anything about pesos and coins:cheeky: ,maybe I can exchange it some how,and I don`t know where`s my friend is anymore to ask him or anyone around me here in ontario canada because they don`t know either, if anyone on this forum can tell me where if I can exchange my pesos and $100 coins too canadian monies here in ontario,canada banks? I Thank You for your help on this;)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
An interesting post under the Environmental topic. Hey Mypitters don't litter with those pesos. Also as he is talking about Mexican pesos they are not even Dominican off/wrong topic posts. Mon dieu!

Banks won't give you a penny for any of it, sorry.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Why would you post on a message board a question about the Dominican Republic a question about exchanging Mexican money. Do a google search for forums or message boards on Mexico.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
AZB said:
There is no 100 pesos coin in mexico
Are you sure?

nx9ifc.jpg

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
100 peso coin

I'm in the market for one of these rare numismatic 100 pesos coins...

nxjot3.jpg

-

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Mirador said:
I'm in the market for one of these rare numismatic 100 pesos coins...

nxjot3.jpg
Somebody is good with photo-shop.

The 100 peso Mexican coin was real, at least according to the person selling it on eBay.

jerryme

Feb 1, 2004
That 100 peso Mexican coin was before the Government lobbed off the last zero on all the currency. It can't even be spent in Mexico anymore. I have 10,000 Peso bills that are worthless.