Hotel Don Andres in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Has anyone stayed at Hotel Don Andres in Sosua. I made a last minute decision to go to Sosua for 5 days. I know it is high season and will be difficult to find a room at the last minute. Hotel Don Andres has rooms available. I have a general idea where it is located. I would like to know a little more information from someone who has stayed there before I book a room for 2/27-3/3.

G

gary short

bigbird said:
Has anyone stayed at Hotel Don Andres in Sosua. I made a last minute decision to go to Sosua for 5 days. I know it is high season and will be difficult to find a room at the last minute. Hotel Don Andres has rooms available. I have a general idea where it is located. I would like to know a little more information from someone who has stayed there before I book a room for 2/27-3/3.
This info is second hand. A buddy stayed there last year and claims it was clean and inexpensive, with AC, pool, bar and restaurant. Calle Dr Alejo Martinez 6. Past the school heading east on the ocean side of the street

joecanada

Jan 15, 2004
Check first to make sure the pool is fixed -- as of today they're still working on it.

You're welcome

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
joecanada said:
Check first to make sure the pool is fixed -- as of today they're still working on it.

You're welcome

joecanada, Are you in Sosua now? Outside of the pool being worked on what do you think of the Hotel in general?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Don Andres is fine, bigbird.
You need not worry.
It's Dutch operated, friendly, conveniently located just East of Casa Marina, a 3 minute walk to the Casa Marina beach, 5 minutes to the downtown core, and 10 minutes to the main Sosua beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.