golf leagues

lauriejean

Feb 20, 2006
Hello,
Please I would like to hear of any information about golf league here in the north coast area.

Thank you

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I doubt it. However, there are tournaments almost every weekend within a couple of hours drive of POP.

Women in Santiago have tournaments, some big, some small...

Send me a PM and I'll hook you up with my daughter in law....

HB :D:D

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
And if you want company going down to Santiago (share car or go by bus from PoP Metro station) just give me a call - I go to see the "OLD Man Of Santiago" most Sundays ....... VERY early!!

Actually there IS a group of golfers that meet at Playa Dorada every Wednesday & Saturday afternoons - tee time is usually around 13.00. I find the course expensive however for what it offers & the membership fees very unfairly discriminated against Ex-Pats/Non Dominican 'would-be' members. Further, the course is (at the moment) far more prone to flooding than the Santiago course AND a lot less challenging. There are some really easy to know members at Playa Dorada but also some really old 'dyed in the wool' unhelpful types!!

Give me a call (I live in PoP) PM or e-mail me if you want to hook up sometime! ~ Grahame.
PS. Welcome to DR1 lauriejean. Is that Laurie & Jean (i.e. Male & female partnership) or LaurieJean - female name only?? ~ GWB.