Words Describing Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithUK

Feb 8, 2006
After reading some of the sankie/sankiette and persons looking for love in DR posts. I thought how appropriate that some of the words used to describe people in love are also used to describe afflictions/illness.
eg. Lovesick, Infatuation, Madly in love, Mad about her/him, Love is blind and of course usually but not always Heartache and Broken hearted. These words themselves are as clear as a health warning on a pack of cigarettes but similar to smoking, once smitten it takes a hell of a lot of willpower to give up, even when you know its bad for you. Most of these words have applied to me at some time or other, thats life. However cheer up everyone I am not trying to depress anyone who is in love, just looking at the "funny" side of how lovers are described. As for me, after considoring the advice of several DR1 members and making decisions with my eyes wide open(thanks to the benefit of their experiences) In May I should be in DR celebrating 3 years of relationship with my Dominican GF and her children. I love her and she loves me and yes before someone says it, it is possible she could love my money more than me, nobody can be 100% certain whatever country your in. The main point is that we make each other very happy. I know from experience that life is too short and you should grab love and happiness when and wherever you can find it.
Have a good day everyone and good luck to all the people looking for love in DR.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Very good Keith.

Love can also make one deaf, dumb and stupid :ermm: I mean blind

KeithUK

Feb 8, 2006
AnnaC said:
Very good Keith.

Your right, Hear no evil, See no evil and Ignorance is bliss.
I am now happy so I must fit in there somewhere.

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
AnnaC said:
Very good Keith.

Very true Anna ;)

Theres alot of other ones to describe it as well! :p :rambo:

*Baby Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.