Traffic report

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Avoid Lopez de Vega! They are fixing the road, well I mean they are drilling holes and leaving it like that! Typical! And now they are working on San Martin but at least here the paving is going on fast. Enjoy the road!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Ahem! Grammar Police here.

Where is "L?pez de Vega" ?? Certainly not in any street guide in the Dominican Republic!!

Honey, that is Lope de Vega, :D:D:D:D:D

HB, grinnin'

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
;) Got me again Capitan! Today the traffic is a nightmare, Lope de Vega / San Martin is closed!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Score "1" Point For Our Side!!

I had a "Great Start" to the DAY this morning!!!!
Entering Av.Tiradendes near C/ Pedro Olivio Cedeno,two lanes of trafic,right lane "Publicos" picking up passengers,blocking the road as usual! I proceeding in left lane to make left turn."Publico" in middle of right lane "Darts" to left.My rear "Defensa"(2 inch iron pipe bumper) catches Publico in left front wheelwell.I proceed straight,tearing off publico's left front quarter panel,and as an "Added Bonus",his front bumper!!!!
This is going to be a "GREAT DAY!"

Maybe I can "Score" a "Moto-Concho" on my lunch break!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
There must be something in the air! Some days traffic is unusually hectic and dangerous, notwithstanding things like payday, etc. Today, only about a block and half, a fat woman darts between two parked cars. An inexperience driver would have hit her. On Bolivar Ave a concho are blocks an entire lane, waiting for passengers. My police whistle is very handy, three short staccatos is enough to clear the worst jams. When I'm wearing my black beret with aviator glasses, I even get expressions like "Perd?name, comando" ( "Sorry, commander").

-

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
I really feel sorry for you guys... the biggest "tapon" I've see in Punta Cana has been of about 5 cars due to an accident. I love this area!!!

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Mirador said:
There must be something in the air! Some days traffic is unusually hectic and dangerous, notwithstanding things like payday, etc. Today, only about a block and half, a fat woman darts between two parked cars. An inexperience driver would have hit her. On Bolivar Ave a concho are blocks an entire lane, waiting for passengers. My police whistle is very handy, three short staccatos is enough to clear the worst jams. When I'm wearing my black beret with aviator glasses, I even get expressions like "Perd?name, comando" ( "Sorry, commander").

-

I would like to see that Mirador. I think I can almost picture it now.

Peace,

JD

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Jersey Devil said:
I would like to see that Mirador. I think I can almost picture it now.

Peace,

JD

It's the police whistle that does the trick. The effect is almost Pavlovian. In the DR it puts people immediately at attention... piii! piii! piii!, atten-hut!!!

-