Certified, Vocational Ed. Teacher seeking job

mrthomas2002

Feb 12, 2006
Hello everyone this is my second posting since finding out about DR1and i have great news. i recently returned from santo domingo where i got married to a very lovely and sweet dominican woman. my honeymoon lasted a mere five days. i am now home in Michigan and planning to relocate to santo domingo to be with my wife and new family. I am looking for a Job first, a teaching job in the city second. I have an Associates Degree in Marketing a Bachelors Degree in Business Adminsistration and a Teaching Certification in Vocational Education. i have been teaching computer applications and functions for the past seven years, i can also teach a marketing course a basic HTML (web design) course, a desktop publishing course, powerpoint, entrepreneurialism course and all around business education. i am improving my spanish everyday and can proform a variety of functions including but not limiting to sales, marketing, tutoring, ESL, research, etc. i have a great personality i am family oriented and will become a great asset to this forum and my host country. If anyone has any leads, connections, suggestions, please forward them to me. In addition to a teaching position i would be comfortable proforming ESL at a corporate level i heard many companies use teachers to assist their staff.

Sincerely
Chris Thomas
mrthomas2002@yahoo.com