Blogs

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
How do i find the blogs that are not listed on the left column in the blogs folder? I feel like I am missing out on some.

barhanna

Aug 20, 2005
www.geocities.com
I have asked

Do not know. I have asked to have my blog listed. Still no listing. I post several times a day. Many people ask about volunteering in the DR and I feel this is an important feature of Dominician life. We have an extensive network of contacts but the blog remain hidden. dr1.com/blogs/?u=barhanna.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Robert usually lets a blog run for a while before he lists it. That is why most DR1 bloggers announce on the board whenever they update their blogs. It is kinda leftover from the period when their blog was active, but not listed yet.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Yeah, it was a week or two before the GT blog got listed, and a few more days after that before it got its proper name ("Green Team" instead of just "environment"). ;)

myra77

Dec 29, 2005
dr1.com
Ya I'd like to have mine listed on there too....but you do what you can....that's just why I keep posting my updates in these forums.... :)

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
barhanna said:
Do not know. I have asked to have my blog listed. Still no listing. I post several times a day. Many people ask about volunteering in the DR and I feel this is an important feature of Dominician life. We have an extensive network of contacts but the blog remain hidden. dr1.com/blogs/?u=barhanna.
Good blog! But you need to post the link correctly: