The close down of Massage places in Sosua

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Does anybody know why almost all massage places (or at least the massage part of the places) in Sosua has been shut down ? Also the serious places like M&M, who never has offered a singel hand job, has stopped with massages.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Maybe the fiscalia in Boca Chica ran out of people to run out of town and headed north.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
That dosen't realy make sense, because most of the places is still open, they are just denied to offer massages. Manicure, pedicure and hairdressing goes on like before.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Just a thought!

Perhaps a "disgruntled" neighbor does have ties to the Minister of Massage parlors in Santo Domingo!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Tor said:
Does anybody know why almost all massage places (or at least the massage part of the places) in Sosua has been shut down ? Also the serious places like M&M, who never has offered a singel hand job, has stopped with massages.
Inspectors from the Tourism Dept. were (are) in town. The are inspecting all bars and I guess massage parlors etc. I guess it's part of the cleanup of Sosua they promissed us a while back. It's about time and I hope it's serious this time. It was embarassing for most residents and decent Dominicans. It had come to the point where there was more massage parlors than any other business. What sick times we live. Close them all down and keep them closed.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
221 said:
what happened to escott?
Who the heck is Escott?:)

BTW, I don't know if he is actually banned from posting on DR1. Normally when someone is banned, I think they get the tag "*** Sin Bin ***". Escott doesn't have that tag. This MAY be a case where he just doesn't want to post anymore.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Mark my word, The "Manicure/Pedicure" trade is not going away. These establishments are only going to move underground as they did in Santo Domingo for 3 months in 2005.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
rellosk said:
Who the heck is Escott?:)

BTW, I don't know if he is actually banned from posting on DR1. Normally when someone is banned, I think they get the tag "*** Sin Bin ***". Escott doesn't have that tag. This MAY be a case where he just doesn't want to post anymore.

I think he is concentrating on his blog, and probably laughing to himself when reading posts wondering where he is