Question about Cabeza de Toro...

cdn-girl

Feb 11, 2006
Can anyone tell me which AI resort is within a 10 minute walk to Marinarium and its adjacent residential on the beach?

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
cdn-girl said:
Can anyone tell me which AI resort is within a 10 minute walk to Marinarium and its adjacent residential on the beach?

If I'm not mistaken the closest hotel is the Catalonia, then there's the Allegro. The exact distance, I couldn't say.

pkaide1

Bronze
Aug 10, 2005
Catalonia is the closest hotel to Cabeza de Toro. Driving would be around 10 to 15 minutes.

cdn-girl

Feb 11, 2006
pkaide1 said:
Catalonia is the closest hotel to Cabeza de Toro. Driving would be around 10 to 15 minutes.

How far to walk down the beach? My friend lives in the residencial beside Marinarium, and I would like to be able to walk it.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
cdn-girl said:
How far to walk down the beach? My friend lives in the residencial beside Marinarium, and I would like to be able to walk it.

I don't think it must be that far because the road I took the last time goes around the Catalonia and finishes on the other side of it. So if you go by the beach, it must be a lot closer. Just found their website, maybe you could write to them directly and ask... www.marinarium.com