A New DR1 Record..

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Nice, I guess we are doing something right :)

That would be more than most sites get over the entire month.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Thanks

Thanks Chris--He he-- never scrolled down that far because I thought I was going into the deep archives.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
and what

are 1200 guests doing on line at this hour????????Did I read this right?
JOHN

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Duhhh

Robert said:

You finally granted a baseball forum, of course you're going to break records.

Wake up and smell the tea.:glasses:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
johne said:
are 1200 guests doing on line at this hour????????Did I read this right?
JOHN

People from other parts of the world check in at all hours of the day and night. When we are getting to sleep they are arriving at work etc.

JRR

Dec 9, 2004
Didn't get the chance the other day!

Robert said:

Didn't get the chance the other day but I wanted to tell you that the articles written in the news section, about Spanish, prostitution, windsurfing, food, etc. were absolutely excellent! That coul dbe one of the reasons you get so many guests on line! Extremely informative! I enjoyed every one of the articles and have saved the link to my favorites so I can send it to my friends!

JRR

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
JRR said:
Didn't get the chance the other day but I wanted to tell you that the articles written in the news section, about Spanish, prostitution, windsurfing, food, etc. were absolutely excellent! That coul dbe one of the reasons you get so many guests on line! Extremely informative! I enjoyed every one of the articles and have saved the link to my favorites so I can send it to my friends!

JRR

Thanks for the kind words, the articles are great and we plan to add many more over time.

The traffic numbers quoted by Chris relate purely to the message board.
The site as a whole, averages around 7,500-8,000 unique people per day.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Maybe that's it!

JRR said:
I enjoyed every one of the articles and have saved the link to my favorites so I can send it to my friends!

JRR

JRR, you must have a lot of friends!

RP23

Jul 15, 2005
I go on while I'm at work. I love reading the threads especially the Sankie101 threads.;) It makes my day go by fast. I love it so much that I just became silver. I would love to thank all the great posts people put up and Especially the Sankie 101 threads. It's because of it that I am silver. Thank you DR1 and to all it's memders. I Love ya!!! :):):):)

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
Dear Robert, Thank you for all I read daily in DR1. Some of it really is inspirational. When I was near death from a serious kidney failure here in the DR. my wife brought me prints of the news every day. It helped me a lot...
I read it avidly each day, both here and in Canada. Keep well! Canadian Bob.