Where can I get rollerblades (inlines) in SD?

mariel

Dominisueca
Apr 7, 2004
I'm going to SD for 10 days and one of the things I want to bring back is a pair of inlines. Can anyone tell me where I can get them and if possible price range?

Thanks in advance.

Werner

Feb 19, 2004
I dont know were you are from but I cant imagine that a pair of inliners are cheaper here then were you live. At least not a pair of good onces. All skate stuff I have seen so far here in the DR is US Import.

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
I got mine in Full Action - Plaza Central , 2do Nivel, a couple years ago. I have seen in other sports stores too. Some of them look cheapy, some others are too expensive. Not so many colors/size/models to choose from.

If you are making a stop in Tocumen (Panama) you should take a look there. It will be cheaper for sure.

Jess

JRR

Dec 9, 2004
Inline skates!

They have to be cheaper where you are than here as they are all imported from the US. Most of the larger sporting goods stores carry them here and there is a store in Naco called skate box.

I would think that your best bet would be if not available by you, would be to go on line and look at sportsauthority.com. You can usuallly get discount coupons from slickdeals.com for purchases.

Hope that helps!

JRR

mariel

Dominisueca
Apr 7, 2004
Hi everyone and thanks for all the answers,

Sorry for the short OP. I don't live in USA or Canada, but in Sweden. At the moment I don't have time to go around and look for rollerblades or prices (winter season, still snow and ice on the roads and they haven't started selling this yet). I thought I might try and see if by any remote chance the inlines could be cheaper there than here. If that's not the case I'll wait till summer and buy mine here :)

I'll be coming there via Paris.