A "VFW" Post In Santo Domingo???????

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have been in contact with the National Membership Director for the "Veterans of Foreign Wars",in Kansas City Missouri.
This is in response to "interest" shown on this forum to see if it would be feasable to charter a VFW "POST" here in Santo Domingo,and/or any other area/areas that could/would support a VFW Post!
It takes 25 members,either new,or reinstated,to start a post.
I will send for the "paperwork", so at least we will know what we need to get started,if indeed there are enough potential "Veterans of Foreign Wars" who want to join,and will SUPPORT.a new VFW Post here in the DR!
Feel free to E-mail or "PM" with you interest about this idea!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC USN Ret.:pirate:

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
CC, count me in, but since i am currently, in the USA, will that be a problem,
let me know..

by the way how are you, hope you remember me.

take care, tony cabrera

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
vfw

Criss Colon said:
I have been in contact with the National Membership Director for the "Veterans of Foreign Wars",in Kansas City Missouri.
This is in response to "interest" shown on this forum to see if it would be feasable to charter a VFW "POST" here in Santo Domingo,and/or any other area/areas that could/would support a VFW Post!
It takes 25 members,either new,or reinstated,to start a post.
I will send for the "paperwork", so at least we will know what we need to get started,if indeed there are enough potential "Veterans of Foreign Wars" who want to join,and will SUPPORT.a new VFW Post here in the DR!
Feel free to E-mail or "PM" with you interest about this idea!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC USN Ret.:pirate:

I live in SD and would be interested also..
Bob

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Congratulations for getting the ball rolling on this, Criss. I am sure that if anyone could head this up, it's you. I wish you the best of luck and hope it all works out for you.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
This Looks Like A: "Win-Win" To ME!!!

Group of "Vets" getting together to socialize,mutual benefit,and do some "Community Projects",to give back a little to the Country we now call "HOME",or at least our "Second Home"!!

cccccc

Sorry "Senator",you can't join,we have our moral values to think about"!!!!!!:rolleyes: :paranoid: ;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
We Need 25 Veterans Who Will Pay Dues To Start a Post!

If you know any US Military Veterans please let them know! They can PM me or call me at Cel # 975-8968

ccccc

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
The following site is a must for US Military Veterans.

NOT DR RELATED! MODERATOR

-

Last edited by a moderator: