Paintball field/store in Santo Domingo?

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
Is there a paintball store in Santo Domingo? I heard that there was one around the UNPHU univ. on Kennedy but couldnt find the place.

l_th

Jun 4, 2004
www.809k.com
There is a paintball store on Charles Summer in a plaza right next to what used to be Farmacia Royal in Los Prados.

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
Thanks, been up and down that street 1000 times and have never seen it!

Do you know if there are any play fields around here?

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
In case anyone is interested in playing some paintball, there is a paintball field in Santo Domingo close to La Isabela airport in north S.D. . Marker\gun rental fees are 250 pesos and you can play all day. Paintballs are decently priced as well.

l_th

Jun 4, 2004
www.809k.com
I went to the field near the Higuero airport this weekend.
100 pesos to play if you have your own gun
There is a speedball area setup + jungle/urban area

Nice crowd and good matches. Even for the novice

There is also a field on aut duarte near the Army Cimarones Camp.

I heard there was a match last week in Puerto Plata at a abandoned hotel

Pedro_montas

Jun 19, 2006
HI, thear is a field in the UNPHU!

HI, My name is pedro, I have 5 months playing paintball in Dominican Republica, and played in almost all the fields of D.R. and yes to thear are 1 field in the unphu, this between unphu and united warehouses, my mail is very very small, is a speedball field. p_manuel410@hotmail.com

Maska

Apr 3, 2008
Is There any other store in santo domingo? can you tell me the adress and the name please of all the stores in Santo Domingo... thanks for your help

scotpgot

May 26, 2004
www.jazzwriter.com
Paintball markers and supplies to sell

Hi everyone,

If anyone is interested in starting a paintball business or to simply replenish your stock I have everything needed to start a paintball business here in the DR. You can view everything I have at extremopaintball.com. I?d rather sell the entire stock, therefore, I do not want to piece it out. I can be reached at 809-849-7937.

Thanks,
Kelly

Lolo1

Apr 11, 2009
Paintball for beginners

Hi,
I have never been on a paintball field. I was thinking to bring my 13 year old daughter and her friends for her b-day. Is this a good idea, is it safe and is there a "childrens" field maybe? We are in the Santo Domingo-Juan Dolio area. If on the other side of Santo Domingo is better, we can go there too. Please let me know your thoughts to make this a good experience for the kids. Thanks for the help.
Lolo
:eek:)

PS: maybe Lazer tag is better with beginners?? is there one in SD?

DrExpert

Mar 3, 2012
New Field opened

Is there a paintball store in Santo Domingo? I heard that there was one around the UNPHU univ. on Kennedy but couldnt find the place.

We just played a tournament at Parque Inflable - Parque De Diversion Para Familia - San Cristobal, Dominican Republic, the field is on a mountain top with beautiful views, the owner has not completed the project but the paintball field was operating and ready, it looks like the field is just one of many attractions in this park