El Campo

latina16

Mar 1, 2006
Hey my school is going to LOS CACAOS... We still haven't been given any information about its... all we know is that we're probably going to stay there to help them out for about a week or something... Probably with some work... Does anybody kow anything about this campo?

-I wanna know things like... Do they get electricity (phones, lights) and things like that....
-Also my cuz we to on ewith his friends and said that they didn't have actual showers.... and this one wasn't too far from santo domingo...

regardless of all these things I can't wait its gonna be an awesome experience...

Dominicana pa' siempre......;) :cheeky: :bunny: :paranoid: :squareeye :glasses:
2_RepublicaDominicana_Beach03.jpg

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Could be in the mountain valley beyond San Cristobal, which is nearer to the capital. Also known as El Cacao. It does have electricity, and phone lines, although cellular signal might not be good seeing as it's in quite a deep valley. It depends on the place you'll be staying in. Showering with a tap and a bowl is fairly easy to get used to! The people I know there have a flush toilet, but many houses will only have latrines.

latina16

Mar 1, 2006
yeah i think it is around the capital... still not sure..... the parent meeting is in a few days... we finally get all the info... I cant wait I get 300 hours of community service for going... but I really wanna go just for the experience...
:ermm: ;) :glasses: