Couriers

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
All of the major couriers send stuff to the DR: FEDEX, DHL, UPS..Pick one of them.

Or call a friend in NYC and use one of the many, many companies there that will ship a whole box of stuff for $75 or so to anywhere inthe DR...

HB :D:D:D

nanacc

Oct 31, 2005
yes , I know about those ones . What i wonder is if there is a dominican cargo company that make that less expensive. Last time I uses UPS they charge me usd 190. here plus rds3500 to my family there so its not worthy. If there is any person who knows aboutany co. pls let me know.

nana

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
nanacc said:
yes , I know about those ones . What i wonder is if there is a dominican cargo company that make that less expensive. Last time I uses UPS they charge me usd 190. here plus rds3500 to my family there so its not worthy. If there is any person who knows aboutany co. pls let me know.

nana

Hola Nana :)

I also send items from the United States to the Dominican Republic through UPS. From New York City to Santo Domingo and Santiago, it takes only 2 business days. But yes, it is quite expensive.

Do you live in New York City? My Dominican friend told me that there is an office in Washington Heights that charges less than other carriers. I will ask him and then post in this thread again.

hermit17403

Apr 5, 2006
hey I/ve made a lot of trips to the DR to visit my wife, maybe if there are enough people to help me with my flight costs, I can take up to two suit cases of 50 pounds each on American and probably 70 on Delta, and have all of your relatives come by my place in Santo Domingo and pick it up. (hermit390@yahoo.com)