need residencia PRONTO

amandalivoti

Jan 20, 2006
does anyone know who can help me get my residencia ASAP? Cost doesn't matter as much as speed- but it does matter somewhat. :confused:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Be careful. You are making yourself vulnerable to the unscrupulous people who get a very quick residencia, but that later turns out to be illegal. A number of people have discovered when they went to renew the residencia that it was illegal. They had to start the process all over again.

Problem is, these people didn't know they weren't legal because the carnet they had looked legitimate.

Lots of people have been cheated in the residency process, not just by being given an illegal residency, but also by lawyers who took the money and never did a thing for it.

amandalivoti

Jan 20, 2006
what can you suggest to me? because i really do need to get my act together as very fast as i can.
and thanks so much for replying,

drliving

Dec 11, 2005
how quickly do you need your residencia. I have a lawyer who can get it for you in 1 week, and its totally legal. I have had it done for people several times with no problem. You will need to be in the city for 1 day to get your physical, chest x-ray and blood work done and your police report of good conduct, and 8 pictures 4 frontal 4 side view.The next week you can pick up your cedular

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
amandalivoti said:
thanks so much! i'll report back on how things go.

How did things go? Did you get your residency in a week as drliving said, and how much did you pay?

Daydream

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
There People Think They Are Talking About $100 US Dollars!

When they find out that they need $1000 US and "UP" they just disapear!!
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc:ermm:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
These People Think They Are Talking About $100 US Dollars!

When they find out that they need $1000 US and "UP" they just disapear!!
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc:ermm:

bags to beaches

Mar 29, 2006
I just received mine last week through a contact of a friend in the capitol. the whole process went well, took about 2 months and required 2 trips to the capitol. Price--- 17,000RD

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
bags to beaches said:
I just received mine last week through a contact of a friend in the capitol. the whole process went well, took about 2 months and required 2 trips to the capitol. Price--- 17,000RD

17,000 pesos is cheap.....how much would your friend charge Joe Blogs?