Weather&travel Please Help Trin;g To Find Out What The Weather Willbe In July And Aug

THE PRUTTING

Mar 4, 2006
Weather&travel Please Help Trin;g To Find Out What The Weather Willbe In July And Aug

[SIZE="A
2[FONT="Arial"]
h"][ChOLOR="Blue"][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]HI, NEW TO THIS BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE WEATHER AND BEST PLACE TO STAY WITH OUR 15 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER IN JULY OR AUGUST. THANKS FOR ALL INPUT!

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
July or August are usually the hottests months of the year. Although no-one can tell you exactly what the weather will be, in summer we usually get daily tropical showers of short duration. This is also hurricane season but the chances of that happening are real low.

As for a place to stay, what do you want to do? And where on the island would you like to be?

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
July & August.
I think that if you have the money, Cap Cana might be the very "best"...
I think that if you like natural beauty, then Saman? might suit the bill
I think that if you want your 15 year old (going on 25?) to have some fun, then Cabarete would be perfect.
I think that I would vote for Cabarete since you have a lot of things to do that will engage the youngsteress as well as the parents. I was just talking to some friends from New Jersey that brought their two young ones down for a "family" vacation, and took a four wheel trip--in a driving rainstorm-and they said that they had never, ever had so many laughs...

Think about it.

HB :D:D