Congrats to Potato_Salad - Korea's Victory

DRPAWA

Sep 3, 2004
Dude, that was a sweet win. I'm happy to see that this team not only beat Japan but, in effect, humiliated them after all the trash Ichiro talked about Korea not being able to beat Japan for at least 30 years.

Potato_Salad, now you can sit back and watch the Dominicans suffer through the first round. Game one will feature Venezuela's 2 ace starting pitchers (Santana and Zambrano) against the Dominicans. I am truly nervous!

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Thank you very much DRPAWA for the kind words. I greatly appreciate it. :classic: :bunny:

This is why no team or player should look down on an underdog. The Japanese media has been criticizing Ichiro not only for his poor performance on the field, but also for his remarks.

The showdown between the Dominican Republic and Venezuela should be a very exciting one. The Dominican Republic has a great hitting line-up and Venezuela has a great pitching line-up. So we shall see. :bunny:

Besides, the Dominican Republic team will see both Santana and Zambrano for only 65 pitches. :D

Have a good day!!! :)

jtodap

Mar 6, 2006
world baseball classic korea hat

anyone know where i can find a world baseball classic korea team hat online? i looked everywhere and i could not find one..no respect! thanks for any info in advance...

-jp