Un Placer-Older man with younger women at NYC reunion

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I started this new thread only because I thought everyone would be finished reading last Friday's night NYC reunion thread.
What a delight to be with the women of DR1 and what a delight for me to be catered to like this.Is it because I'm the "older" guy that appreciates them or ..? (are they just the best bunch of ladies around)
For example-I get greeted by a hug and kiss from Tall Drink. Now let me tell you , if you never met Tall Drink, a hug and kiss from her is somthing to remember.
Her friend Judy (could be a model but don't know about her) JUMPS on my lap in the first hour of the party because she THINKS I saw a mouse. Doesn't she know I use that trick all the time.
Betty, Lina, Alba, and Michelle and Marilyn come in as a group (Dominican time late) and surround me and ask that I change seats so that I can sit next to them. Who could refuse an invitation like this when I'm sitting next to Ed and the shinny Chinno?
Later when we switch resaturants Tall Drink and model friend Judy ask me to ride with them and then give the old man a lecture about the safety of owning property in East Orange NJ and a store in San Carlos. They look at me as "that poor soul is loco)
Later on Lina says I'll take care of your check you're drunk. Pass me your Amex and its a done deal.What a pleasure. No pressure. No counting, dividing just sign.
End of the night Alba offers me a drive downtown to a cab nearer my house and THEN the 4 of them wait for me to cross the street and get in the cab.
Just like when I drive my 88 year mother home.
Oh, well the placer of getting old is too much for me but for now I'LL squeeze it for all I can get.
Thank you ladies for a great night -you are all terrific.And if I left anyone out excuse me but the 6 or 7 wines and the mice when to my head.
JOHN

Sep 19, 2005
next time I insist on sitting closer to the ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

John good luck on the building deal, hope it all goes as planned for you, before you head south.

so now that those two ladies gave you some pointers on where you have property....you need to ask them their opinion the next time your looking to add more properties..huh!!!!!!!!

If nothing else....at the least its a good excuse to see them again!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha
'

take care..bob

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
I had a wonderful time with all of you. And I am glad that everyone went home safely. :D

I wish that I was able to get to know a few of you better.

So that is why we should have another DR1 gathering!!! :classic: :bunny: