Re-newing a Dominican Passport?

LadyGx

May 7, 2005
Please could somebody tell me, The cost of (in ?'s) up-dating (re-newing) a Dominican passport, or do you have to get a new one. Thanks

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Is this for renewing a Dominican passport at the DR Embassy in London, or the sterling equivalent of the cost of renewing it in the passport office in the DR?

LadyGx

May 7, 2005
re-newing Passport.

Chirimoya said:
Is this for renewing a Dominican passport at the DR Embassy in London, or the sterling equivalent of the cost of renewing it in the passport office in the DR?

Yes, renewing a Dominican passport at the DR office, please convert the cost to Sterling thanks,

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Sounds like you are paying to renew another person's passport, not your own. If he can't afford his own passport then he can't afford you. Think about it!!!!!

LadyGx

May 7, 2005
Charlielyn said:
Sounds like you are paying to renew another person's passport, not your own. If he can't afford his own passport then he can't afford you. Think about it!!!!!

Before you start to judge! Get the facts right! HE is not! and yes I am paying for MY relatives passport and He is a SHE! If ya kind give sound advice take my advice and don't bother at all!

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
LadyGx said:
Before you start to judge! Get the facts right! HE is not! and yes I am paying for MY relatives passport and He is a SHE! If ya kind give sound advice take my advice and don't bother at all!
I guess they were confused by a previous post.:paranoid: In the DR people are judged by the company they keep.
Lady Gx said:
Hi, I've just read that you went to Paraisol del Sol, I'm actually in a relationship with one of the animation guys, I'm taking it really serious but i hear so many stories (bad ones) on this web site of animation) so please could you without me giving his name give me as much info as you know about the animation team it would really help thanks
LadyGx

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
HOWMAR said:
In the DR people are judged by the company they keep.
Maybe we all should learn not to judge people. She asked a question about renewing a passport. It's shouldn't matter whom it is for.

Does anyone have an answer for her? I also would like to how much it costs.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Have the person who needs to renew the passport go to the office and ask. Seems simple to me.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Charlielyn said:
Why is it not possible for the person who needs the passport to find out the cost????? This makes no sense to me.
It is possible that the passport holder (the only person who this really effects) couldn't give a damn about renewing his passport. He knows he has zero chance for a visa to anywhere. The only people concerned are her "friend" for whatever reason and Rellosk for ????

Last edited:

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
HOWMAR said:
It is possible that the passport holder (the only person who this really effects) couldn't give a damn about renewing his passport. He knows he has zero chance for a visa to anywhere. The only people concerned are his "friend" for whatever reason and Rellosk for ????
You are correct, the person that I am inquiring about has no desire to have her passport renewed.

Now, does anyone have any idea as to the cost?

LadyGx

May 7, 2005
So many members! But no-one can give, a straight forward answer, without ripping a thread to Pieces! All I wanted to know was how much a passport is to re-new in Dominican Republic. So much for good advice.

LadyGx

May 7, 2005
HOWMAR said:
I guess they were confused by a previous post.:paranoid: In the DR people are judged by the company they keep.

No, not all Dominican' judge a person by the company they keep. Speak for yourself, I think the ones you know do, and yourself, because it doesn't matter where a person comes from, race, religion, culture or job! Theres good and bad in everyone, only an ignorant person passes judgement.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
LadyGx said:
No, not all Dominican' judge a person by the company they keep. Speak for yourself, I think the ones you know do, and yourself, because it doesn't matter where a person comes from, race, religion, culture or job! Theres good and bad in everyone, only an ignorant person passes judgement.
No, I guess not All Dominican's judge a person by the company they keep. Otherwise resort Animation workers wouldn't have anything to do with each other.

johnny C

Sep 15, 2004
I can give you the price in US dollars. It's $45,000.00 if paid in small unmarked bills, and $60,000.00 cash otherwise. Just send you friend the money and there will be no problems at all. Oh, don't forget the $5.00 processing fee.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Charlielyn said:
Why is it not possible for the person who needs the passport to find out the cost????? This makes no sense to me.
Because that person that I am renewing the passport for is 14 years old.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
johnny C said:
I can give you the price in US dollars. It's $45,000.00 if paid in small unmarked bills, and $60,000.00 cash otherwise. Just send you friend the money and there will be no problems at all. Oh, don't forget the $5.00 processing fee.
I wonder what would make someone post such a ludicrous reply to a valid question.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
rellosk said:
I wonder what would make someone post such a ludicrous reply to a valid question.
Sort of like a stupid restaurant review that you posted. The authors thought they were humorous.