Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Free laptop battery

Yes, that's right.

Background:

Years ago I bought some Toshiba part # PA2451U extra laptop batteries because I found a good deal on them with one of my suppliers and thought they would fit mine and my Grandfather's laptops (we had the same model)

When they arrived I found I was wrong and they do not fit the Toshiba Satellite 6100 PRO but are for certain Tecra and Portege models.

They sat around here for awhile (1 year plus) and I never found a use for them.

Since these would be worth their weight in gold to anyone who actually needs one of them but are ablsolutely worthless otherwise I am giving them away to anyone who actually has a laptop they will fit in.

These are the kind that fit in the CD rom slot to provide additional battery power, I have 4 of them, still in the original box never used.

Also since they are free I am offering a lifetime money back guarantee on them ha ha ha.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

My old laptop needs a battery but I dont know if this one would work for it. Mine is a Toshiba Satellite 3005-S307.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't actually have a compatibility list for this part, I know it fits most Tecra 8000 and 500 models and apart from that you'll kinda have to figure it out.

If you are in Santiago come by and see if it fits.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default "If You Are Ever In Santiago,Come By And See If It FITS?"

Shame on you! No soliciting sex on DR1!

Or Is It Just Me that can see the "Humor" in your suggestion??

To Paraphrase "Mae West",'Is that a Toshiba Computer Battery in your pocket? Or are you just "Glad To See Me?"

cccccccccccccccc

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Look, the batteries are free, if you want sex that's extra. Call it an "installation fee".