Ballet Schools ?!

paulinehh

Jul 29, 2005
Dear All,
Who has his or her little girl in a nice and good ballet school and would recommend it to me? my daughter is 5 years old. she loves dancing. i only heard for the one in sarasota, Abreu is the name. But it looks kind of stiffy and traditional and expensive, also far away from my home. Who knows another nice one? i live in Gala near piantini.... Thanks you all!!!

palmiche

Mar 26, 2005
paulinehh said:
Dear All,
Who has his or her little girl in a nice and good ballet school and would recommend it to me? my daughter is 5 years old. she loves dancing. i only heard for the one in sarasota, Abreu is the name. But it looks kind of stiffy and traditional and expensive, also far away from my home. Who knows another nice one? i live in Gala near piantini.... Thanks you all!!!

Where??????

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
We looked into a number of places for our daughter when we lived in Santo Domingo, and Alina Abreu's operation was by far the best and most professionally run if you're looking for classical ballet rather than "modern dance." We were delighted when it moved to the Av. Sarasota location because that was closer to us, but had been willing to go the extra distance back when it was run out of an old house over off Churchill because its teaching was clearly a cut above the rest.

Ballet Cl?sico Alina Abreu
Av. Sarasota 79
Tel.: 809-508-1971/508-1682
Fax: 809-412-4633

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Pasos Academia de Baile
Av W Churchill 105
Santo Domingo
(809) 541-2137

Never been there so I can't comment, but the site looks nice from the outside.

paulinehh

Jul 29, 2005
thanks

...thanks for your info.
i will be on the phone now
checking out both places and compare!
xxx
pauline