Teacher/Customer Service Rep./trilingual Canadian seeking employment

emj_08

Feb 9, 2006
Teacher/Customer Service Rep/Admin assistant/trilingual Canadian seeking employment

I am currently seeking employment in the Sosua, Cabarete, Puerto Plata areas. I have experience in sales, customer service, teaching English as a second language in Sosua, and office administration. I was recently living and working in Sosua for a period of 6 months, have returned home to Canada, but am now financially ready to return once I find suitable employment. I would love to work in any of these fields that I have mentioned, as well as travel/tourism/hospitality. I am fluent in English, French, and have excellent and growing Spanish skills. I would appreciate any information about job opportunities available for multi-experienced North Americans or native English speakers with other language abilities. I was very happy and comfortable living in the DR and would love the chance to return. I am able to send my resum?, passport, DR working visa (which is still valid), references, and any other required documents. Thanks very much!

I can be contacted at emj_08@hotmail.com

Last edited: