Seeking Dental Implant Work

josher

Mar 10, 2006
I'm a student in the USA with no dental insurance. I'm seeking to go to Santo Dominican to get two dental implants with the crowns done at low cost and
the quality shall be acceptable. Please email me with any recommendations; dentist's phone number and email addresses and any web site. If possible I could go to Punta Cana also, if there is a good dentist otherwise Santo Domingo is fine. Thank you Joseph

Sep 19, 2005
good timing...i was going to try and investigate dental work in the DR.

one reason being that my company benefit stops at a lousy $1500 per year.

and the the initial exam and full xrays on my first trip came to $300!!!!

I hope i can follow where this thread gets moved...because it dont belong in WEATHER!!!!!!!!:paranoid: :paranoid:

I also heard that the DR was over loaded with "dentists"...so prudent investigation into a GOOD dentist is warranted

bob

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
I have a relative who does Dental Works in SD. and isn't too expensive. His telephone # is 809-533-5013 his name is Jorge Santana and he is located in La Feria.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There are several outstanding dentists here who have done special residencies abroad for implantology--it is now a very important field...

If you want to come to Santiago, please advise me and I will get you a lit of people to see. Do you speak Spanish?

HB

josher

Mar 10, 2006
Hello..Hillbilly
YES I plan to come to Santiago and I do speak workable Spanish. Please email me list of dentisit who specialize in implant and crown restorations at: ibzd at ibzd dot com. Thank you

josher

Mar 10, 2006
HillBilly

If you say some thing that you will mail or post the list. You should otherwise
you lose credibiliyt.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Hillbilly has computer problems at the moment. He is not online. Now apologize you dope!

OK, ok... I'm going to have a glass of wine now... and seclude myself!

Dammit! there is no way that our Hillbilly can lose credibility from a poster with 3 posts... stick around and Hillbilly will make you famous! Learn patience and humility while you are about it! And note, Hillbilly is an institution ... he is larger than life, bigger than the ocean (I wish I knew some really bad words - geez, I'm in a foul mood tonight - tomorrow I'm going to have to edit myself)

Last edited: