Apartment for 3 months?

brighton

Mar 11, 2006
My husband and I are looking for an apartment from the 5th of June until the 2nd week of September 2006 in central Santo Domingo. We would like it furnished with two bedrooms and internet connection. How much do you think it will cost us per month? Does anyone know of a good realtor which rents furnished apartments? Thanks!!!

brighton

Mar 11, 2006
Yes, not much there unfortunately. Any other ideas would be much appreciated. I hear it can be hard to find something as short term as three months, is that true?

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
I don't live in Santo Domingo but heard that it is impossible to find short term, furnished apartment rentals. They do not exist.

I think the one that Robert gave you the link for, is just about the only one.

NYC_Girl

Apr 15, 2003
What is your price range? I will be opening an ApartStudio in May 2006 in Santo Domingo (behind the Jaragua Hotel).

Lucy

brighton

Mar 11, 2006
With all the facilities we require; intenet connection, a/c, balcony/patio, space for extra guest, we would pay up to $1000 per month. E-mail me on anna_maron@yahoo.com with further details please.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
NYC_Girl said:
What is your price range? I will be opening an ApartStudio in May 2006 in Santo Domingo (behind the Jaragua Hotel).

Lucy

I look forward to receiving your email regarding ad rates on DR1 :)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
brighton said:
With all the facilities we require; intenet connection, a/c, balcony/patio, space for extra guest, we would pay up to $1000 per month. E-mail me on anna_maron@yahoo.com with further details please.

I would be very surprised if you can find anything for under US$1000.
SD only has a few short-term rental apartments.