Looking To Furnish Cabarete Condo

Denmay565

Dec 6, 2005
I'm going to need to furnish a new 2 BR condo and would like to know if there is a place where I would be able to purchase everything for a two bedroom condo at one time.....something along the lines of Rooms to Go rather than having to shop at multiple stores or a place that a builder might purchase from if he wanted to furnish a model home completely. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is giant furniture in Santiago named Adames. I know how to get there, but not the street. Maybe someone from Santiago can help you locate it. They will deliver to Cabarete. Ask for Jose, he is the owner.

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
I Bought 2

I Just Bought for 2 units Average $RD75,000 including fridge Mid size, stove Small Gas, 2 beds Caoba(Mahogiony) 1 Queen 1 double with matress and box springs, dining room set (4 chairs) TV 20" with TV Stand, Sofa set with 2 chairs.
Try Distribudora Gonzalez in Puerto Plata ask for Laura and tell her the gringo from Gaspar Hernandez sent you:cool: ! 10% Discount with your CC And 15% for effectivo.
Pappaterra here in Gaspar Hernandez is good too. (And you avoid the city)
Both have good stuff and good prices and price tags on their stuff ! (Important)

Good Luck.